My new filmclip (feat. warmoth)

Max said:
rightintheface said:
ahha! dangerous is right, the binding is painted on  :laughing7:

looks good from a distance, right up close looks a tad shabby... but hey, who looks that close? looks awesome on stage!

actually max i have a problem with both my  3-way guitars. must be the switches, i just changed one out and it works perfect now  :dontknow:
but surely three way switches aren't that unreliable?!
What exactly are they doing?
Ahum,  switching.  :laughing7:

Wana's made a guitar said:
Max said:
rightintheface said:
ahha! dangerous is right, the binding is painted on  :laughing7:

looks good from a distance, right up close looks a tad shabby... but hey, who looks that close? looks awesome on stage!

actually max i have a problem with both my  3-way guitars. must be the switches, i just changed one out and it works perfect now  :dontknow:
but surely three way switches aren't that unreliable?!
What exactly are they doing?
Ahum,  switching.   :laughing7:
Don't think so, wasn't that the problem?

problem is: around 50% of the time, when i go to switch from bridge to neck, the sound cuts to about 10%. then, if i bash the strings pretty hard, the signal will leap back through. it's really weird. super annoying in the middle of a lead break when your signal completely dies in the ass.

hahaha glad you like it! it's kind of an old aussie thing to say, picked it up from my folks. i use it often hahaha
thanks for the props on the clip  :icon_thumright:

Damn!  Good tune, man!  Awesome video.  I favorited it so it's going to be plastered all over my Facebook page...expect more hits!

There is some way to link your Facebook and YouTube accounts so that when you "Favorite" a video on YouTube it's posted on your Facebook wall.  Seems to be a nightly update (not instant), but its cool.  Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

Back