My new filmclip (feat. warmoth)

rightintheface

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, been busy. Here's my band's new filmclip that we just recently completed. the whole thing was filmed in an abandoned farmhouse, with only 4 parcan lights on strobe. Filmed with a HD camera and edited by Immersion Imagery, we're stoked how it turned out.
Oh yeah, thats my new black/white double f-hole tele BTW. Hope ya'll like it!
[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/65OB6F3rqXo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/65OB6F3rqXo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:headbang:
That was awesome. The first 30 seconds of that were a bit hard to watch because It was just switching around alot, but I have a headache right now, so that bit of information is kind of irrelevant.

Other than that, it's awesomse. Come and play a gig in Albury some time so I can come and see you!

Wana's made a guitar said:
:headbang:
That was awesome. The first 30 seconds of that were a bit hard to watch because It was just switching around alot, but I have a headache right now, so that bit of information is kind of irrelevant.

Other than that, it's awesomse. Come and play a gig in Albury some time so I can come and see you!

I thought it jumped around alot too, nice sound quality.

Which one of you is the Gary Glitter fan?

Good visual, good sound and good playing.

A Tele with a block inlayed W neck.................great combination.

VERY nice! let me know when your stuff hits iTunes, i'd buy it!  :icon_thumright:

and a very cool tele. love the block inlays and W headstock

hahaha thanks guys! i've been getting lots of comments about the "crazy eyes". to be honest, i didn't even know i could do it  :dontknow: i didn't even realise until saw it played back. weird huh.

yeah the first 30 is my least favourite, it's a bit crap, and my favourite shot is probably midway through the first verse (the line "oh so long ago") because the lighting just looks mad on my face. the sound was directly imported from our EP.

glad yas like the tele! i had the idea for it for a while (i dig the look of my mates black/white schecter corsair), in fact i'm currently re-wiring her, i keep hving problems with 3-way switches  :icon_scratch: anyone else get that?

oh and im pretty sure our stuff is up on itunes already. That was the first song from our EP which we fnished a few months ago, you can check the other songs at our myspace www.myspace.com/thehowlingtongues. also has pics of my playing my Black Korina tele which is also a sex machine (and sounds better coz of the boatneck- its huge!!!)

Great clip man.  Diggin the double bound tele too.  Good tune also. Generally, top marks all round.

Hey, are you using pickups that have the ground connection as a metal sleeve or whatever?

If you do, that may be causing problems with the 3-way, if it touches the connections. I've got a slip of paper keeping my switch and that wire separate.

jimh said:
Great clip man.  Diggin the double bound tele too.  Good tune also. Generally, top marks all round.
If memory serves me right, it's not actually bound. I think it is painted on, as is the F-hole trim...But a good job none the less... :icon_biggrin:

ahha! dangerous is right, the binding is painted on  :laughing7:

looks good from a distance, right up close looks a tad shabby... but hey, who looks that close? looks awesome on stage!

actually max i have a problem with both my  3-way guitars. must be the switches, i just changed one out and it works perfect now  :dontknow:
but surely three way switches aren't that unreliable?!

rightintheface said:
ahha! dangerous is right, the binding is painted on  :laughing7:

looks good from a distance, right up close looks a tad shabby... but hey, who looks that close? looks awesome on stage!

actually max i have a problem with both my  3-way guitars. must be the switches, i just changed one out and it works perfect now  :dontknow:
but surely three way switches aren't that unreliable?!
What exactly are they doing?

Back