My low profile on the board kinda-explained

That's just evil! Making someone listen to a Tele. Screw it. This chick deserves it. :headbang1:

Hey orph. I really sympathize with you bud. My first ex, who I was engaged to, cheated on me after us being together for many years. Totally ripped my heart out. We were living in a house owned by her parents and it got really ugly. To the point were I hit rock bottom and was pretty much homeless. If it wasn't for my family and friends giving me hope and supporting me, I probably would have ended up as a junkie and could have been dead by now.

Just remember, that every day things will get better for you. Keep your eyes on the future, and whatever you do make sure you are legally protected and that it is always to your own benefit not hers. Also make sure you document everything.

I really hope it all sorts it self out for you quickly and painlessly.

Wow, this really put things into perspective for me. I just got the out of the blue break up due to being home from uni for the summer, true with the heart shredding it involved but, you got the full package orpheo :/.

I would take the other guys advice on all this, cant really offer much but i would say the parents words are probably just them bluffing.
Geez if i had my ex's mum and her mums neanderthal beer drinking waste of a space boyfriend going off at me, i would quite proudly take a train over there, scream at them till they cant hear anymore, and punch his ugly useless face. But that wouldn't help in your situation i bet so dont use that method...

Hope you get it all sorted, and protect your lovely collection of guitars,

After my last experience ive become alot more attached to my warmoth,
Least we can be sure they will be there with us long after the bitches have gone.

Bitches be crazy....

Wow, guys, thanks for the kind words! It seems like the last 2 days (starting yesterday, I lost track of time, really!!) are the turning point for better times. I burned some bucks with 2 new guitars and some small parts I needed to fix a guitar (to cover up small mistakes). The girl I was talking about, I had a great, great time with her yesterday. We were together yesterday from 4 PM to 11:59 AM next morning and today from 8PM till midnight again. I suppose she likes me, cause she never said goodbye!

wait, thats wrong.

yeah, I suppose she likes me cause she DID say goodbye, and she likes me A LOT. even so much that we're now officially together  :headbang: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_thumright: :icon_scratch: :cool01:

Now... what to do with the ex.

Just sever it, dude. They don't have anything you want. If they're going house-hunting, let it be for their daughter. You don't "owe" them a thing. Let her pick up her possessions, of course - but don't even engage in talks with the parents. It's pretty safe to say they don't want her living with them either - but that's not your business (and never has been).

StubHead said:
Just sever it, dude. They don't have anything you want. If they're going house-hunting, let it be for their daughter. You don't "owe" them a thing. Let her pick up her possessions, of course - but don't even engage in talks with the parents. It's pretty safe to say they don't want her living with them either - but that's not your business (and never has been).

I agree. But I want to MILK them. Remember Stiffler in American Pie 3, when he's talking about milking near the fridge with the flowers? THAT!

No, Stubhead's right. She's done, let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. If she needs a place to stay, that's her problem. Let her solve it. If her parents want to solve it for her, that's fine too. But, that doesn't involve you. You're done. You've got a place, she doesn't. So, sucks to be her. You're not married, and she's not your kid. She's on her own. If it was me, I wouldn't even answer the door or the phone to her or her parents. What the hell are her parents involved for anyway? What is she, 12? If she and/or they want to live within a stone's throw of each other, they've already indicated an ability to find a place that close so let them have at it. It's not your problem. You don't want their money or attention, believe me. Cut the ties and let them bleed.

Cagey said:
No, Stubhead's right. She's done, let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. If she needs a place to stay, that's her problem. Let her solve it. If her parents want to solve it for her, that's fine too. But, that doesn't involve you. You're done. You've got a place, she doesn't. So, sucks to be her. You're not married, and she's not your kid. She's on her own. If it was me, I wouldn't even answer the door or the phone to her or her parents. What the hell are her parents involved for anyway? What is she, 12? If she and/or they want to live within a stone's throw of each other, they've already indicated an ability to find a place that close so let them have at it. It's not your problem. You don't want their money or attention, believe me. Cut the ties and let them bleed.

+1000

Yep, what Stubhead and Cagey said.  It takes two to tango, Orph, and you don't the aggravation.  Living well is the best revenge.

Bagman67 said:
Yep, what Stubhead and Cagey said.  It takes two to tango, Orph, and you don't the aggravation.  Living well is the best revenge.

+1 to this. Living well is the best revenge. Just make out like its nothing to you, and move on. Best way to make someones blood boil.  :icon_thumright:

PaulXerxen (nexrex) said:
Bagman67 said:

+1 to this. Living well is the best revenge. Just make out like its nothing to you, and move on. Best way to make someones blood boil.  :icon_thumright:

that is indeed the best revenge. I can see my ex boil with anger, just because I'm happy, and that can't be toned down despite all her best efforts!  :laughing3: :laughing7:

Orpheo said:
PaulXerxen (nexrex) said:
Bagman67 said:

that is indeed the best revenge. I can see my ex boil with anger, just because I'm happy, and that can't be toned down despite all her best efforts!  :laughing3: :laughing7:

Hence why im practising like hell on annabelle (No rude comments please, its just my Z Bass's name) to get a gig or two down, get some pictures up, and even though i doubt she would bother, hopefully it would make my ex a little jealous, but then again im just loving the playing, so let the good times rolll.  :rock-on: Good luck with it Orpheo, Dont let the bitches get you down, as my last comment said aswell ^^

If only YOUR name is on the rental contract, throw all her shit out in the street and call the Polizei if she comes back around.

There are more than 3 billion women on the face of the earth, odds are 2048.81 to 1 that it is more likely that you win the lottery than find the "right one".

Kick her to the curb and start auditioning new ones....

jackthehack said:
If only YOUR name is on the rental contract, throw all her shite out in the street and call the Polizei if she comes back around.

There are more than 3 billion women on the face of the earth, odds are 2048.81 to 1 that it is more likely that you win the lottery than find the "right one".

Kick her to the curb and start auditioning new ones....

Yep, and change all the locks.

well... I have a new girlfriend since this monday. A very fine lady who appears to be completely crazy about me. She is awesome. I'll enjoy my time with her so far, but I'll keep some distance... my ex tore me up too much.

I think your just one of those guys that has to have a girlfriend attached at the hip and jumps in the water without looking first.  I'd bet you're never long without a girlfriend and have horrible luck with them.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I think your just one of those guys that has to have a girlfriend attached at the hip and jumps in the water without looking first.  I'd bet you're never long without a girlfriend and have horrible luck with them.

Haha no not really. I have had good fortune with my previous girls, the most recent ex is just a Beelzebub in disguise. I used to be friends with the girl I'm with now. Going from friends to lovers. Could be worse.

Back