My first Warmoth Tele

jimh said:
Dude.  I am English and let me tell you, your use of English is great :icon_thumright:.  Way better than many English people I've spoken to, I ashamed to say  :sad: .

And as for your guitar work, I'm seriously impressed.  Fantastic improvisation with tools, and a brilliant looking ( and playing?  and sounding?) result.

Good stuff my friend.  What are you going to build next?

The next one is gonna be a Axis (VW?) with Floyd ordered by my friend. When he saw my Tele he say f...., i must to have a similar one. We are just talking about details. If i suceed i will build an assembly line  :sign13:
Than i will go for Strat project. In fact it's a Squier Strat i bought years ago or rather wood and neck of squire since i replaced tuners, nut, frets, pickups,pots etc. I plays cool but i'm tired of classical strat look and need to use all hardware and electronics form it in my new project which is gonna look more extravagant than a strat.

Hi guys This is woj74's wife.
It is very nice of you that all of you say it is a fantastic work my opinion differs a little. let me describe the truth about how it was really like.
First of all each part is from different part of the world. it took months and many bad words to make it and only God knows how much money it cost.
but to tell you the truth I think it is nice too and it is next to me :)
Don't ask what will be the next one. you will in trouble.

I'm not sure wat was the source of  the smell from the bathroom;)

woj74 said:
Don't ask what will be the next one. you will in trouble.

Hi Woj74's wife.....

I'm sorry,  :doh:  I didn't mean to get him (or me) into trouble.  I also have only built one guitar, but I just know that there will be another one some day.  Most of the guys here will tell you the same.  It turns into an addiction. 

You must be proud of Woj74 for sticking to it, and seeing his project through to the end.  It must give you great satisfaction to know that you are married to such a talented and persistent man to come up with a piece of art like this  :glasses9:
At least he didn't get half way through and then give up.

:rock-on:

Do you think I got away with that  :-\

You must be joking Jim  :icon_biggrin: Not a hope in  :evil4:
I'm just hoping Mrs Woj74 doesn't start an      "Unofficial Warmoth Widows, No smells in the bathroom, How much did it cost? and Jim said it's an addiction"       forum :binkybaby: :binkybaby:

Yes agree with Mr WillyK, as always!
It's cheap, has a very pleasant smell and the fact of have travelled for the entire world shows that it has a great culture!  :icon_jokercolor:
:laughing3:

Mr Woj74... You should buy this one finished... Or perhaps you can be single again...

(for tickets to the next carnival in Brazil, talk with me!
icon_twisted.gif
Just kidding  :icon_biggrin:)

Ah, and Warmoth doesn't build the Axis/WV body anymore... Your bad...
(have you looked to a LP?  :icon_jokercolor:)

Alright guys, seems like letting in my wife to to this forum was not a good idea  :icon_scratch: We're kinda NO MA'AM club several to Al Bundy's one.  :headbang1:
In fact she accepts my insane and wanted to say she's proud of what i did and would have liked to thank you for appreciating my job altough women's instincts make them howl about time&money spent on it.
As for smells, it's spring coming, at least in Europe and the problem of smells will diappear for about six or more months. The nextproject will be finished in garage. That is my sole castle.

Appearance of my Tele is one thing but guitars we're made for playin...I have a "work copy" recorded at my friend's studio but looks like  i can't place a mp3 file in this forum. I have no web site where i could upload it and link to you too. It's around 1,25 Mb. Can mail it on request. :guitaristgif:

Relax! It's cool, but she is trying to convince some addicted guya about take away their vicious  :icon_biggrin:
And we won't get back from the fight!  :icon_jokercolor:

Cheers to her! She looks very understanding!
I have some fear of "Marriage"... about these kinds of things: girls trying to take control of anything, trying to stop me to buy guitars, woods, equipaments  :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: to make things clear: I was mainly kidding on my posts

:laughing11: I've only just now read the shenanigans of this little post... I love you guys  :laughing3:

Allright guys, just created my own webpage, don't care about graphics right now, that will come later on. The purpose was to publish audio samples

http://wojteklukawski.republika.pl/Wojtek%20solo.mp3 - that's the first one, you can hear many false notes and dirty sounds but it was played without any warm up and honestly last months were spent on construction not practising.

http://wojteklukawski.republika.pl/Adam%20solo.mp3 - that one played by my pro friend Adam

both samples previously pre-recoded at my friend's home studio, rhytm guitar is also my Tele, i'm more  :guitaristgif: that player and Adam, is that  :party07: headbanger, i usually play clean or crunchy but he forced me to that devil track  :evil4:
Bad piece of news is we're going to record sth tomorrow but his recording microphone's preamp is broken and we have to postpone our session.

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL ! ! ! !

Dude, you were getting seriously good tones out of that Tele. 
how did you record it?  amps?  simulator (like a line6 POD) straight into the desk?

Good backing track too,  where's that from?  Is it one of your own?

Nice one.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I know exactly where "blue notes" appear on my solo.
As for recording gear: my virgin Tele plugged into Marshall 8240 Valvestate combo, boost channel+Boss SD1 modified (by me chip+some resistors+some caps). Sound captured by Rode microphone, don'r remeber the model. Backing track created on pro comp software,first recorded rhytm section (software) than added tracks with Hammond,acoustic guitar, electric guitar and finally solo guitar, solo guitar boosted by compressor and delay, that's more less all. Whole session took about 2 hours including discussions etc.

Sounds fantastic!  Both you and your friend are way, way better than me.  I need to spend less time talking and thinking about guitars and more time playing  :sad:

Thanks Ballgame. By the way see the picture with Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper, Slash) testing my Tele.

Back