Some specs:

- Mahogany body with carved swamp ash top
- Warmoth pro 25,5" neck with Wizard profile and satin finish
- Ebony fretboard without face dots
- Original Floyd Rose with R4 nut width
- Grover tuners
- Seymour Duncan Blackout active humbuckers

Now that's a sweet shredder!  :headbang1:

I take it you found a 5/16 truss rod wrench?

Understated elegance.

I'm not even a whammy fan, but I could proudly own and play that one. Sweet.

One word: Awesomesauce. Congrats bro on a beautiful build.  :headbang1:

Badass, It's simple, yet functional. I like it a lot!! Can you give us more specs on the neck?? Radius, Fret size?

JamesL said:
Badass, It's simple, yet functional. I like it a lot!! Can you give us more specs on the neck?? Radius, Fret size?

Radius is the Warmoth's own compound. Fret size is 6150 which, I assume, is jumbo or extra jumbo.
Neck is maple with satin finish, ebony fretboard without face dots. Wizard profile.

wow a carved top soloist.
this is really nice.

my next warmoth is gonna be one of them or a VIP.

Mapleg4 said:
Cool guitar! Btw, where are the strap buttons/holders?

Real men don't need strap pins!!! We use our psychic powers to levitate the guitar in front of us!!!

JamesL said:
Mapleg4 said:
Cool guitar! Btw, where are the strap buttons/holders?

Real men don't need strap pins!!! We use our psychic powers to levitate the guitar in front of us!!!

I use my . . . well, . . . eleventh finger.  :laughing8:

Another question: I noticed that you have a short pickup ring on the bridge pickup. Is this something that's related to having a Floyd, or is it just your preference?

Mapleg4 said:
Another question: I noticed that you have a short pickup ring on the bridge pickup. Is this something that's related to having a Floyd, or is it just your preference?

What do you mean short? I ordered pickup rings from Warmoth, so.. I have rings of the same size in my Schecter, but taller and made from plastic.

Humanoid said:
Mapleg4 said:

What do you mean short? I ordered pickup rings from Warmoth, so.. I have rings of the same size in my Schecter, but taller and made from plastic.

Both your pickup rings are the same height, I've seen that most guitars have a taller pickup ring on the brigde pickup to keep the pickup closer to the strings.

Back