My first Warmoth Build -- rebuilt!

DocNrock

Master Member
Here it is, as it was meant to be.  The only thing that is going to change is that I'll have DiMarzios in it.  Air Norton S in the neck, Fast Track 1 in the middle, and Fast Track 2 in the bridge.   Otherwise, it is what it seems to be.

The neck is a quartersawn maple neck with an ebony fretboard and MOP dots.  The body is alder with a wild maple cap.  The electronics are 500k RS Guitarworks caps and a 0.022 RS Guitarworks cap.   

firstfront.jpg

This was the first guitar I ever liked gold hardware on.  Glad to see it getting some love.  :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:

I know.  I like this build better with an ebony fretboard.  I didn't really like the maple board with this one.  Plus, the abalone inlays to me kind of clashed with the cherry burst.  I like the MOP's better on this one.

Also, this has 6100SS frets.  I found that I really don't like the gold frets; they're too small.   :laughing7:

The maple/maple neck with abalone inlays on the Eddie Strat is the neck that was previously on this one.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:

I know.  I like this build better with an ebony fretboard.  I didn't really like the maple board with this one.  Plus, the abalone inlays to me kind of clashed with the cherry burst.  I like the MOP's better on this one.

Also, this has 6100SS frets.  I found that I really don't like the gold frets; they're too small.   :laughing7:

The maple/maple neck on the Eddie Strat came was the neck previously on this one.
:icon_thumright:

Back