My first Partscaster (Warmoth neck)

mookyshoots

Hi. I'm a long-time lurker and this is my first post.

I just finished this about a month ago and finally got around to taking some pics of it. I used the following parts.

Warmoth Total Vintage Strat neck (roasted flame maple w/ 9.5" radius & SS6150 frets), white pearl pickguard and backplate
Fender Am Std body (Jade finish), Am Std vintage bridge, neck plate and locking tuners
Custom-made milled steel trem block from a member of the Strat Talk forum
Graph Tech Black Tusq nut and string trees
Seymour Duncan pickups (Twang Banger and two SSL-1s)
Mojotone electronics (super-switch, 275K pots, PIO caps, volume mod)
Callaham '64 length trem arm and spring claw
Schaller strap locks
Raw Vintage springs
Stainless steel screws for everything

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

Pictures really don't do it justice. It plays and sounds great. The only thing I still need to do is get it into a reputable tech for a fret level to get the action were I really want it. There aren't any in my area and the shop that I had the setup done at was unwilling to do it. Looks like I'm making a road trip!

I don't think I've ever seen that green before - the jade paint, the white pearl pickguard and roasted maple neck and come together really well.  Nice choices!

zebra said:
I don't think I've ever seen that green before - the jade paint

Warmoth's pewter finish looks similar to this. It really is more olive than jade colored but that's what Fender decided call it.

That's beautiful. I love the color and the way that neck compliments it. Nicely done.

Back