but my next raw neck will be in Goncalo :icon_thumright:
I think it is an intermediate step between pauferro and wenge
:hello2:

Here is one more photo.
DSC_0001-2.jpg

That's one of the most spectacular pieces of BK I've seen.  :glasses9:

Bruno said:
the body is ... lysergic  :icon_thumright:
I am not fond wenge.... but I've never tested it so I don't know if it's for me or not  :dontknow:.
Among the raw necks I've only tried the pauferro and...it's simply the best (but how much it costs though...)

...this is gonna sound crazy but I think that back is incredible! (Just the everything else, but man, it looks like the back is just  :eek: oozing honey through the cracks!)

Dbltrbl who is the hot chick as your avatar, and does she come with the guitar?  :cool01:

Thanks DustyCat! The only problem with that sweet back is it tends to drip! :icon_jokercolor:
Seriously, it is a beautiful piece of Black Korina that honestly sounds every bit as good as it looks and I really am proud to have it!!
I really got lucky on my first build! :cool01:
All I know about my avatar is that I asked the same question as you when I first saw her! :eek:ccasion14:
:guitarplayer2:

Black Korina does sound absolutely sweet.  It's like mahogany with splashes of more detail in tone, and is capable of far more stunning asthetics.

Congrats on one of the most gorgeous clear gloss bodies I've ever seen.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I never tire of seeing this guitar. 
Something about Clear Gloss over an exquisite piece of Black Korina.
Pure art!

+1, god that is beautiful. I am aching to get myself a nice piece of BK...

I had a vision of my next VIP. And then you built it. Did somebody already say "wow" I think? :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments.  :eek:ccasion14:
I'm still loving this VIP as much as I did when I first got it done.  :guitarplayer2:

I know its not proper to be diggin up old threads but this is the first time I've seen this. What a beauty! You still got this DoubleTrouble? Very cool build!

Yeah, can't let it go cause it plays and sounds every bit as good as it looks!  :eek:ccasion14:

Back