My dream stat is done!

Malo Strat

Best sounding, playing, and in my opinion looking guitar ever!  Here are just some shots from my camera phone.  I am going to make a video on youtube for everyone to hear the midi/piezo pickup and all the nice sounds she makes. There is nothing about this guitar I dont love.

Graphtech midi/piezo pickup
1piece Mahagany body
Rear Routing
H-S-H pickup config has coil taps with Dimarzio... Super Distortion-Area 58-Air Classic
Select Quilt Top with dark amber dye
Drop top cream binding
bat box
Gold Hardware
!Recessed Route for GOLD Graphtech Floyd Rose w Piezo & MIDI equiped!...
Pro neck, AAA birdseye w/ebony fretboard and SS frets (6105) Satin back finish
match headstock with quilt veneer to body with amber paint
Tremol-no floyd rose locker
Sperzel locking tuners

Amazing! Can't wait for the video, but please record to something withtou the piezo... Even better if thru a tube amp :p :laughing7:

My only problem with this guitar is that one mini switch that is basically on top of the other one. Other than that  :eek:

Wov - that is one nice looking music-machine.  :guitaristgif:

Damn!!!  That is seriously one of the coolest looking strats I've seen on the boards in a while.  Honestly it's hard to even call it a strat, it's like something out of superstrat (Ibanez, Jackston, etc) or somebody else's custom shop.  The binding, the rear route, the quilt, the floyd, just simply killer guitar.  Congrats!!!

Kick ass.

Immense piece of work - i thought my strat was good but nothing compare to this in terms of the complete guitar!

My only problem with this guitar, is nothing. It is perfect. +1  :guitaristgif: :kewlpics:

jonnyhippo, you have a killer finish on your strat, I dig the coloring.  Warmoth in my opinion is secound to none with making the finish look pretty on a nice piece figured wood.

taez555, your youtube video and switching system on your green strat is the guitar that inspired me to do this superstrat kind of build. All of the switch options are nice to have. 

For all the tone purists geezers, I also placed a blowerswitch on one of the push/pull knobs that bypasses all and hotwires the neck and bridge pickups directly to the output jack (no tone signal lost in wiringing, conection, 5 way switch, tone or volume pots!)  I got this idea from the Suhr Guthrie Govan signature model check it out at: http://www.suhrguitars.com/artistModels.aspx?series=gg. 
Signal is very strong this way and sounds really pure through my Twin Reverb Amp, again Il post a video when I get around to it. 

Malo,

Is that the Graph Tech Ghost system with the Acoustophonic and Hexaphonic kits?

Yep its the Graphtech Ghost LB63 Floyd Rose bridge with both the Hexpander and Acoustiphonic kits stacked.  Has midi output jack and a stereo 1/4 jack. Not the easiest to install all that fun in the cavity along with the regular magnetic pickup wiring and switches too. I am in the process of going back in and shortening some wires, there is so much spaghetti I can barely screw down the cavity cover! After some frustrations, everything works amazingly now :headbang1:

Back