My current gear as requested.

Death by Uberschall

Master Member
A few members asked to see my current gear in another thread. So to avoid hi jacking that thread any further,......

Current gear (not including some pedals & rack gear). See guitars further down.

Enjoy. 

Current amps:
Bogner Uberschall (Rev2)
Carvin Tube 100
Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3 (1957)
HiWatt DR504 (Reeves era)
Marshall 9100
Mesa Dual Recto head (#654/chrome chassis/black diamond plate)
Mesa RoadKing head (red crocodile leather)
Mesa Tri-Axis/2:90
Randall RG80 head (early/carpet)
Rivera Knuckle Head Tre'
Soldano SLO head (rare chrome crocodile, w/depth mod located at Line Level location on back of head)
Spiegel 603a

DSC00972.JPG

DSC00974.JPG

DSC00976.JPG

DSC00980.JPG

I got it covered.

Guitar%20pics%20002.jpg

014.JPG

019.JPG

Tele%20001%20%282%29.JPG

My pedal board right before I wired it all together. It's a little different now, replaced a few pedals, rearranged a little differently, but I haven't had a chance to take a pic of it yet. When I do. I'll post it here.

005.JPG

Pedal%20Board%20001.JPG

The blank orange box on my board was replaced buy this BYOC Phaser w/full options that I built, including the painting and artwork.

Phull%20Phaser%20010cp.jpg
Phull%20Phaser%20013.JPG

Phull%20Phaser%20006.JPG
Phull%20Phaser%20007.JPG

Phull%20Phaser%20008.JPG
Phull%20Phaser%20009.JPG

There are some misc. pedals and rack gear not pictured (Bogner/Halfer Triple Giant, AnalogMan Mojo modded DOD 250+, Monte Allums SD-1, etc) but you get the idea.

Don't have my two Warmoth builds yet, so no pics of them to post.

Duuuuuuuuuuude, you ROCK....... :headbang1:

The Soldano, and the Red snakeskin Mesa's are just over the top....

And that's the coolest pedal I've ever seen..... :icon_thumright:

eddie-3.jpg

DAMMIT!
you have a guitar I've always wanted too!

The Gothic Les Paul.  I almost won a gutted on on Ebay last year bu tthe prices got way too high for me to afford for a project guitar.
Its okay though. i'm going to make a Baritone version of it using Warmoth and Soulmate parts.

Nice stuff tho man.  I gotta say judging by your name and choice in amps I didn't think you'd be in your 40s.

Just goes to show you can't really make assumptions based on avatars. 

Volitions Advocate said:
DAMMIT!

The Gothic Les Paul.   I almost won a gutted on on Ebay last year bu tthe prices got way too high for me to afford for a project guitar.
Its okay though. i'm going to make a Baritone version of it using Warmoth and Soulmate parts.

Nice stuff tho man.  I gotta say judging by your name and choice in amps I didn't think you'd be in your 40s.

And it's the GIbson version, not the Epi.

Just so you know, my top 5 players/influences are:
1. George Lynch
2. John Petrucci
3. Steve Vai
4. Guthrie Govan
5. Joe Satriani

Randy Rhodes, Zakk Wylde, Eric Johnson and SRV are strong runner ups.  :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
LOL, that's the pic that was transplanted into the artwork with a few tweaks.
I ran across that pic somewhere a long time ago. I had it on my phone's wall paper for a bit... :icon_biggrin:

Damn! :headbang:
I am speechless.  I want your Mesa's, please!
You have one rockin' set-up :party07:  
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

yeah thats what I mean.  You can still get the Epi version.. i think.
But it doesn't have that crescent moon/Star inlay on the 12th fret.

Stupid question...

Do you play with anybody?  All that stuff can't possibly for rockin' your living room.

Volitions Advocate said:
DAMMIT!

The Gothic Les Paul.   I almost won a gutted on on Ebay last year bu tthe prices got way too high for me to afford for a project guitar.

Nice stuff tho man.  I gotta say judging by your name and choice in amps I didn't think you'd be in your 40s.

1. George Lynch
2. John Petrucci
3. Steve Vai
4. Guthrie Govan
5. Joe Satriani

Randy Rhodes, Zakk Wylde, Eric Johnson and SRV are strong runner ups.  :icon_thumright:

You have good taste in players...

Volitions Advocate said:
Stupid question...

Do you play with anybody?  All that stuff can't possibly for rockin' your living room.

Currently in a new project called "Fall of August". I just got the current line up finalized and we had our first show last Saturday night. Went over well.
This will give you an idea of what type of sound our originals will be. No lyrics recorded yet, this was just my put together scratch track of a song idea, drums and guitars only, no bass guitar.
Fall of August

Band My Space page: Fall of August
I manage the page, so if anybody sends a friends request, I'll hook ya up.

My past bands were Core9 and SubSpecies.

Here's some tracks from the Core9 cd:
As a note: It is a woman singing.  :icon_thumright:
My playing: If you like solos, you'll like these tracks.
This Rage is On
Visions
Breathe
Dream Chaser
Flipside

Something a little different from the Core9 cd:
For You

Can't give 'em all away.  :laughing7:
There are 12 tracks of all original songs on the cd.

But the cd is available for purchase. "Visions" by Core9. Google it and you should be able to find it.

Wish I would have had the Uberschall for these recordings.  :headbang1:

T.L. said:
Volitions Advocate said:
DAMMIT!

1. George Lynch
2. John Petrucci
3. Steve Vai
4. Guthrie Govan
5. Joe Satriani

You have good taste in players...

And I really could kick myself in the arse, But I forgot to mention David Gilmour as a very strong influence!!!  Maybe I should have made a top 10 list. :headbang1:

Sounds sick.  Your tone and playing are awesome.  Eddie would be proud!!

Is your drummer an Adam Jones fan by any chance?

Your singer must be a hell of a woman...

I can't help but wonder, how much of this stuff do you use? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a spectacular collection, but it's not exactly portable for when it's time to gig is it?  :icon_biggrin:

dbw said:
Sounds sick.  Your tone and playing are awesome.  Eddie would be proud!!

Is your drummer an Adam Jones fan by any chance?

Your singer must be a hell of a woman...

Thanks for the compliments.
We recorded the full cd in 2 weeks, including preliminary mix down.
I don't really care for multitracking in the conventional way where you keep laying down one track on top of another, on top of another and so on. Adds cost to the recording session (at $30-50 per hour it can add up quickly) and make the guitars tone "loose". So what I did was to use my Mesa High Gain amp switcher to feed my guitar and pedals into multiple amps at the same time and tracked those individually for a single take (not to be confused with a first take :icon_jokercolor:). Then mixed/blended them together during mixing and mastering. If you listen closely you should hear the different amps. I don't remember which side is which, but what you hear in the distorted rhythm guitars is my Mesa rack w/4x12 recto cab on one side, my early # Recto w/4x12 recto cab on the other, and the Road King w/2x12 Recto cab bringing up the middle. So you hear 3 amps at one time. I think the Mesa rack is on the left, early # recto on the right, just can't remember for sure. The cleans and solos are my Soldano SLO and my Mesa rack each w/4x12 recto cabs. The last track on the cd (not posted here) I used the SLO and HiWatt w/4x12 Recto cabs with my original P90 1957 Les Paul Special, has a real vintage vibe to it.

Joey was a big time Terry Bozzio and Scott Rockenfield fan, not really sure of any others, but those are a definite.

Tani had a unique voice, low (and high) in range and strong. I would always laugh when people would say "you should tell that guy not to sing so high", then I would explain it to them.

kboman said:
I can't help but wonder, how much of this stuff do you use? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a spectacular collection, but it's not exactly portable for when it's time to gig is it?  :icon_biggrin:

Most of it stays home. Depending on the venue and show it could either be the Uberschall & 4x12 cab, SLO & 4x12 cab, or the big rack with both 4x12 cabs. But lately I've been using the Uberschall w/ 4x12 Recto cab and my pedal board as I really like what I'm hearing.  :headbang1:

WOW you made my GAS look puny by comparison, I was thinking a third amp might be overkill, but look at you! I'd need a second apartment for that load. Congrats on the haul, I'm sure you have a strong back.

Back