My current gear as requested.

big bob said:
what model heritages are thoes, VIP's, stat's
Both are VIP1's. I added a neck pup on one, making that one a VIP1+1  :toothy12:

One on the left is solid quilt maple/flame maple neck/rosewood board/SD Screamin' Demon pup.
One on the right is solid mahogany/mahogany neck/rosewood board/SD Invader-Jazz pups.

Both play and sound awesome, Les Paul tones with a strat feel.

Guitar%20pics%20007.jpg

DocNrock said:
I also like the Jackson Stars! 
Me too. I wanted an Explorer style guitar, but more of a "hot rodded" version. This one popped up on eBay a few months ago, I jumped on it. Neck thru. I think it's an alder body, not 100% sure on that one though.

Oh yeah, I forgot, since this is a guitar forum, I figured you guys & gals who really like figured woods might like a close up of these solid flame maple Hamer Californians.  :headbang1:

Guitar%20pics%20013.jpg

Guitar%20pics%20014.jpg

Guitar%20pics%20021.jpg

You realize that a orange covered Reeves-era Hiwatt is THE amp that I want?

*engage envy mode*

:kewlpics:

-erik

kboman said:
I can't help but wonder, how much of this stuff do you use? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a spectacular collection, but it's not exactly portable for when it's time to gig is it?  :icon_biggrin:

Who cares if it never gets used.  My most hated words are, "I used to have...."

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
kboman said:
I can't help but wonder, how much of this stuff do you use? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a spectacular collection, but it's not exactly portable for when it's time to gig is it?  :icon_biggrin:

Who cares if it never gets used.  My most hated words are, "I used to have...."
My most hated words are, "Why in the hell did I ever sell that?!?!?!?! I'm a dumb arse!!!! I got to get another one!!!!"  :icon_jokercolor:

thumb55 said:
The Hamers are so cool!  What's the head on top of the Mesa?
Are you referring to the black and chrome chassis amp on top of the red Mesa? If so, that's my early serial number Dual Recto with the original Mark III trannies.  :headbang1:

DBU, sounds like you are in need of a new amp or three!  :icon_biggrin:
Aren't you sometimes tempted to just stick a cord into one of your amazing amps and play, without the crazy (and, I'm sure, great) board?

Ever thought about just plugging in everything all at once and playing....... That would be awesome...Might throw a breaker tho....:laughing11:

Back