Multi-ply Binding & Headstock Binding

jalbertochavez

I already brought up headstock binding in a previous thread, but I'd also like to suggest Multi-ply binding in addition to that. I see Multi-ply binding on the bodies & headstocks of a lot of the higher end Gibson Les Pauls, but it'd be great if everyone could get a chance to have it. I'm sure it'd cost a pretty penny, but it'd definitely be worth it. Well, I hope this can be an option someday (soon).

:rock-on:

My acoustic has 6-ply binding, it's got a certain je ne sais quoi but I don't think I'd pay for it on an electric.  But I'm sure some people would!

jalbertochavez said:
I already brought up headstock binding in a previous thread, but I'd also like to suggest Multi-ply binding in addition to that. I see Multi-ply binding on the bodies & headstocks of a lot of the higher end Gibson Les Pauls, but it'd be great if everyone could get a chance to have it. I'm sure it'd cost a pretty penny, but it'd definitely be worth it. Well, I hope this can be an option someday (soon).

:rock-on:

why? cheap-ass brands like epiphone, stagg and the low-end washburns/ibanez guitars have it too. why wont/cant warmoth have it too?

Back