More of My Figured Walnut Tele!

shaps6

Y'all have been awesome! So glad you want to see more, and who am I to disappoint? (Note: I've got my signature engraved onto the neckplate, so I blocked that out where it's really visible. Because Internet.)

JfXAwjO.jpg

vLGEWXu.jpg

Rp5mbyg.jpg

xws3bqe.jpg

fDcZf4f.jpg

l57EPbv.jpg

lHc5xF2.jpg

bqmcGIL.jpg

lGlcZvB.jpg

ghotiphry said:
Fantastic, man.  Brings tears to my eyes.  I remember that one from the GAS thread.

ghotiphry said:
Fantastic, man.  Brings tears to my eyes.  I remember that one from the GAS thread.

I remember seeing Warmoth promoting this on Facebook the morning after I had purchased it. I was going back and forth on whether I wanted it for a week or two, and then decided to just go for it. Guess I had the right timing. I had gone into the project wanting a butterscotch tele. Happy I got this instead.

I'm new to this forum. What thread/post in the thread are you referring to?

shaps6 said:

He's probably talking about the "GAS Alert!!!!" thread in the "General Discussion" folder (which is up over 6000 messages now). That body was posted in there by Fat Pete back in February and got quite a lot of interest.

Cagey said:
shaps6 said:

He's probably talking about the "GAS Alert!!!!" thread in the "General Discussion" folder (which is up over 6000 messages now). That body was posted in there by Fat Pete back in February and got quite a lot of interest.

thanks for linking to the post! i can only hope i do her justice

Is it just the pictures or does the headstock really look kinda dry?  To me it looks just a bit out of place on an otherwise spectacular guitar.

vetteman said:
Is it just the pictures or does the headstock really look kinda dry?  To me it looks just a bit out of place on an otherwise spectacular guitar.

Might be the pictures. Then again, the neck wood is unfinished roasted maple, so you might be missing some finish that you're normally used to seeing? Does that make sense?

That is just beautiful.  Wow, what stunning wood that is.  Great combo of color tones

Back