More Lefty Stuff!

Mr Real Nice

As of right now, the showcase has:

2 lefty guitar necks (out of 1504)
2 lefty bass necks (out of 91)
0 lefty guitar bodies (out of 649)
0 lefty bass bodies (out of 137)

Seriously?  I realize it's far less common, but...seriously?  2 guitar necks?  Out of 1500???  And with absolutely zero options for any kind of body, it means custom order no matter what.

And it always get pointed out that at least you lefties don't get burned at the stake any more...

haha, yeah, I did a search and saw all those.  Anyway, I still think asking for maybe 10-15 lefty bodies/necks to be on the showcase at any one time isn't asking for too much.  Maybe they could do a run of 10 of a few different options to start out with and see how quickly they go. (unless they've already tried this).

HERE, HERE!  I second the motion for more lefty stuff. A while back I posted the need for Warmoth to begin production of Lefty Double Neck Bodies. 

At least three from the looks of this thread. You, me and Mr. Real Nice. We should start a "Lefty Poll" to take a sort of census.  :eek:ccasion14:

TexxasJam said:
At least three from the looks of this thread. You, me and Mr. Real Nice. We should start a "Lefty Poll" to take a sort of census.  :eek:ccasion14:

Good idea TJ. Go for it mate..  :icon_thumright:

I hope you can find more than three, otherwise the showcase is gonna stay pretty much right handed. :icon_biggrin:
Ibob's another lefty so that's 4...........

willyk said:
TexxasJam said:

Good idea TJ. Go for it mate..  :icon_thumright:

I hope you can find more than three, otherwise the showcase is gonna stay pretty much right handed. :icon_biggrin:
Ibob's another lefty so that's 4...........

Lefty Poll is up and running!  Please go cast your vote for your favorite left-handed Axe Man!

Back