[INFO] How to see all new bodies and necks

supertruper1988

I have done a bit of ecommerce web design and I was able to figure out how to see listings of all the bodies and necks like the old site without having to look at the individual shapes I like.

Bookmark these links to see all the newest bodies or necks. They can also be sorted for weight or price or filtered using the menu.

Guitar Bodies:

Bass Bodies:

Guitar Necks:

Bass Necks:

Hope this helps!

PS I know there will be a temptation to set the listings per page to "all" but in my experience that will not load as it times out due to high server load.

Last edited:
I didnt get into the internet until after RSS was out of favor.

Any TLDR on how I might use them and how to read them?

They are still very much in use. You can use an RSS extension such as Feed Reader in Chrome or its variants such as Edge etc. You then just add the feeds to it. Vivaldi browser has a built-in Feed reader that you just add the feeds to that you want to look at.

Also mail clients e.g. Outlook support RSS feeds, in Outlook all you do is select RSS feed, right click and then add RSS feeds that you want to add.

I have done a bit of ecommerce web design and I was able to figure out how to see listings of all the bodies and necks like the old site without having to look at the individual shapes I like.

Bookmark these links to see all the newest bodies or necks. They can also be sorted for weight or price or filtered using the menu.

Guitar Bodies:

Bass Bodies:

Guitar Necks:

Bass Necks:

Hope this helps!

PS I know there will be a temptation to set the listings per page to "all" but in my experience that will not load as it times out due to high server load.
Really nice, thanks!

I decided to go all the way to the end -- I wonder what kinda build would suit that all Purpleheart Nomad neck?

They are still very much in use. You can use an RSS extension such as Feed Reader in Chrome or its variants such as Edge etc. You then just add the feeds to it. Vivaldi browser has a built-in Feed reader that you just add the feeds to that you want to look at.

Also mail clients e.g. Outlook support RSS feeds, in Outlook all you do is select RSS feed, right click and then add RSS feeds that you want to add.
Thats interesting to know so i just have to remember to look at it on occasion haha

I decided to go all the way to the end -- I wonder what kinda build would suit that all Purpleheart Nomad neck?
Something roasted swamp ash maybe? or a korina? or even a Z body? what an odd build and seeing as its the oldest thing and been on screaming deal for a looong time, it probably baffles a few folks

Guitar Bodies:

Bass Bodies:

Guitar Necks:

Bass Necks:

Hope this helps!

The subject of this thread is such that if it would appear somewhere else than on UnofficialWarmoth, one might wonder what the discussion is all about :)

Ah, I finally figured links that work to see "all" the various screamin deals

guitar necks: https://warmoth.com/guitar-necks?screamin_deals=64&product_list_limit=36#amasty-shopby-product-list
guitar bodies : https://warmoth.com/guitar-bodies?screamin_deals=64&product_list_limit=36#amasty-shopby-product-list

bass necks : https://warmoth.com/bass-necks?screamin_deals=64&product_list_limit=36#amasty-shopby-product-list
bass bodies: https://warmoth.com/bass-bodies?screamin_deals=64&product_list_limit=36#amasty-shopby-product-list

I probably could have found it sooner, the trick is just having to scroll way down past all the various sub-categories that peg at the top of each page... (fixed that now by finding the div id #amasty-shopby-product-list) :geek:

Last edited:
Just to bump this up again. I have been using this tool put together by a member of the Warmoth Facebook group. It is very useful.

It has a bunch of filters and the prices listed arent always correct but its a good way to see what Warmoth has available.

That is a pretty handy tool. I am never on Facebook (is it still in favour as an internet thing? ), so would not have seen it otherwise.

That is a pretty handy tool. I am never on Facebook (is it still in favour as an internet thing? ), so would not have seen it otherwise.
fb is mostly a place for a Certain Type of Person™ to spew conspiracy theories and hate, but there are still tiny communities for niche interests that make it worth keeping around. u just gotta curate it yourself to avoid the Nutjobs but we all understand if that sounds like too much work, becuz it really is. like i remember this one time as a youth I brought a big ham sammy (short for sandwich) for lunch to a little league game and our coach made me throw it away but I secretly hid it in the woods near my position in the outfield so I could go sneak bites of it between plays or when I was told to retrieve foul balls. (we only had three balls so we were constantly scouting for them, which was definitely a sign of our lower socio-economic standing in the city but ultimately benefitted me that day). those coaches are now on fb, often mad that movies have women in them sometimes. the internet definitely peaked in 2007 and I have the science to prove it.

anyway this is a pretty cool tool

Back