Monochromatic Strat - first Warmoth build!

crimethink

It's sooo pretty!

I've been drooling at Warmoth bodies for a while and when I saw this one go down over $100 in price I snagged it.
Strat2.jpg

Sort of blends into the bamboo table. lol
Strat1.jpg

Raw Canary 1 3/4" neck.
Strat3.jpg

With the OFR set on it I'm SO GLAD I didn't go with chrome...
Strat4.jpg

More to come as I get over the OFR stud dilemma...

Thanks for reading!

Oooo, I'm not much for fancy maples, but the colouring of that burst is perfect.

AToE said:
Oooo, I'm not much for fancy maples, but the colouring of that burst is perfect.

Exactly!! this looks great! Love the neck too... Canary?

White pearloid pick guard please, please, please!!!!!

Love that top!!!!! Not so much about the F hole though. But you got an awesome piece of adrt there.

nice one, i wish i had the coin to buy an ofr  :-\ oh well! thats why mighty mite is there! $60 for my lfr.

Beautiful top on that Strat!  :icon_thumright:

I was wondering who bought that neck.  However, I'm glad that I get to see it completed.

Really sweet, haha for a second I read it as you bought it for under a 100$ and I was so jealous!

TROLL?????

J/K that is a sweet build I love strats with a single f-hole that is how I built mine

This is the first post from crimethink that hasn't gone on forever, and ever, and then some more, and some more. and forever

Alfang said:
This is the first post from crimethink that hasn't gone on forever, and ever, and then some more, and some more. and forever
I'd describe the near-orgasmic ecstasy I feel having gotten your approval of one of my posts but.......... I just can't find the words. Imagine that....
magic.gif

It must be the erection you just gave me that's making me speechless. Oh you little tease, you... tell me again how much you love me.
rofl.gif

Thankfully this is a lighthearted board because with this post having nothing whatsoever to do with the guitar and everything to do with me I *could have* thought it was flamebait instead of a thinly-veiled homoerotic pass. I'm sorry, I'm married and happy. But we can still be friends!!!
thumbsup.gif

rofl.gif

ETA: For future reference, if it helps, consider my posts more for my benefit than yours. Because, when it comes to what you think, well....

giveadamnprogress2mz.gif

I don't know how anybody could front on a nigga witta guitar like that in the first place

and, yeah, that was some fluent emoticon murder  :guitaristgif:

Back