Minimum Order - more options

WMHOLP

I have a finished Warmoth LP.  At the time, the metal logos weren't quite available. Now that they are, I'd like to pick one up.  Problem is, the minimum order of $25.00 is holding me back.  There is nothing on the E-store I need/want other than the metal logo.  If Warmoth offered a few other accessories like guitar strings, picks, and what-not, I would order a metal logo with a batch of strings.  How about making the new metal logos a bit more accessible by offering other accessories to order along with it.

If anybody has a spare chrome metal logo to sell, I'd like to grab one.

Maybe one of the guys here that is preparing to blow $1200 on a new build would be willing to add it to their order and mail it to you! :laughing3:

jackthehack said:
You were able to stop at one Warmoth build? What's wrong with you?  :icon_scratch:

Lack of $$, and raising a family.  It's that simple.  I had to sell another guitar to finance this build.  As much as I'd love to build another one, just can't afford it.

You change you guitar by a.... ahn... this is a very disgusting word..... FAMILY!!! OH shit! :laughing3: Where is the correct values nowadays  :laughing3:

Just kidding...

PM me your address; I have to order a neck and some hardware in the next week or two and can grab you one.

ya know.... if they only could do say... a $2.50 base charge for orders under $25... something like that

hey man i orderd several with my last neck shoot me your mailing address and  what color you want if i have it ill put one in the mail for you
  later kayle

So Gregg, what about offering strings / picks, etc on the web site for those of us that only need a minor part or 2 to make the $25.00 minimum order?  I am in need of a replacement Les Paul style rear control cavity cover.  Warmoth's cover plates aren't drilled to standard Les Paul covers.

WMHOLP said:
So Gregg, what about offering strings / picks, etc on the web site for those of us that only need a minor part or 2 to make the $25.00 minimum order?  I am in need of a replacement Les Paul style rear control cavity cover.  Warmoth's cover plates aren't drilled to standard Les Paul covers.
Honestly, we're out of shelf room. But there's pots, knobs, screws, t-shirts, stickers, wiring kits, nut blanks, files, neck plate pads, and a ton more cheap stuff to pick from.

Back