Minimalist...

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Played one of these the other day at a local cookie cutter store, pretty weird but for on the go would be handy... :dontknow:
48175108656_a97a405008_b.jpg

I saw that design on line the other day. And my first thought was: "How the hell do they get that trem to stay put?"  :icon_scratch:

That guitar got me like WHOA. I need that in my life, as ridiculous as it be. Where can I obtain said desire of my fire? I tried to use my Lycos searching engine but returned no hits. I need to have it when I go reverse streaking.

BroccoliRob said:
Where can I obtain said desire of my fire?
Have at it, my home squeeze......
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TCDCARMT--traveler-guitar-travelcaster-deluxe-candy-apple-red?mrkgcl=28&mrkgadid=3333171015&rkg_id=0&product_id=TCDCARMT&campaigntype=shopping&campaign=aaShopping%20-%20Not%20In%20Stock&adgroup=Guitars&placement=google&adpos=1o13&creative=337993469464&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk4SQj6aX4wIVGf_jBx2UcA9lEAQYDSABEgKpA_D_BwE

BroccoliRob said:
That guitar got me like WHOA. I need that in my life, as ridiculous as it be. Where can I obtain said desire of my fire? I tried to use my Lycos searching engine but returned no hits. I need to have it when I go reverse streaking.
It was at Guitar Center...

Cooooooooool

I dig this!  It even has a contoured neck heel.  Very nifty design.  Wonder if it has a swimming pool route?

Tree hundred American dollars sounds like a bit much for an idea as obtuse as this (or acute, lol?). Buuuuttts, when my Boss OD pedal arrives and I get paid a couple times, I'll probably pick it up for sheer novel of the novelty. Don't tell the Big W

I saw one of those things at Guitar Center.  IMO, they really blew a chance to have a really good product by not including a headphone amp right in the body.  And if they were smart, they'd include a few effects with the headphone amp.  As it is, in order to use it, you need your own separate headphone amp plus whatever effects you want to use, which practically negates the entire point of having it.

Yo I was gonna say those vox amplugs are pretty dope and that anything like that they'd put in an inexpensive guit would probs be really cheap, BUT with the location of jack on the back, an a plug would make it super duper uncomfortable. Some of the amplugs have delay or other simple fx and sound pretty #gud, but you're right and that makes me sad. Time for a dose of my  anti-depressant formula ranch (I call it Formulanch 1 cuz it goes down fast)

I was going through the airport in San Diego not too long ago and got to try one of these. Played well and sounded okay; the pickup swapping mechanism that they've got is pretty ingenious. The selling point for me would be the ability to just fold it up and slide it into the backpack. That was pretty cool.

That being said, I'm not sure what they're retailing for, but I think it'll probably be out of the price range for most. (Presales are running $2500ish.)

https://ciariguitars.com/

[youtube]ySrq-hlOd3s[/youtube]

Back