Merry Christmas to All!

mrpinter

Unoff%20Warmoth%20Christmas%20card.jpg

Back at ya, Mr P. And a Happy Holidays to all! Looking forward to learning and sharing in the new year.

To you as well and to all on the forum. Its a great group who have been very generous in helping me find my way into the partscaster world and I will never look back. Merry Christmas to all, especially Cagey and DangerousR6.  :hello2:

Merry Christamas mrpinter, and also to all the other forum members.

And of course a great New Year.

Merry Christmas to all. My hopes that the new year will bring you good fortune and good health as well.

Cheers to all here  :eek:ccasion14:  & to all the staff at Warmoth  :icon_thumright:

From the land downunder  :cool01:

file_zps5410e8b4.jpg

Hard to get into the St. Louis Christmas spirit when it is Christmas Eve and it is freakin' 54 degrees outside.

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas all.

It's been pretty warm here all week in S.E. Michigan, but I've been thankful for it. Had a number of setups to do, so having the garage be a tolerable temperature has been a Good Thing.

29 to 32 degrees on average in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

A lil more sunny today, first day without really cold rain with really big drops in days.

I braved the roof and cleaned out the gutters.

Actually, that's colder than I'd expect for that area. Here it's been between 45-60 when it should be below freezing.

The weather is nutty... I'm hearing about someone golfing in shorts in N Carolina, warmer than normal in the midwest and great lakes areas, according to you guys, and cold here on the west coast and in the Pacific NW. A few days ago my car temp gauge read 36 degrees and there was an icy roads warning icon lit up in the instrument display - and this is Los Angeles! Crazy.

I understand we're having an "El Nino" year, which occurs about every 2 to 7 years due to changes in ocean temps that affect the trade winds. This one is particularly strong, and is expected to last well into spring, so we should have a warm winter here in the northern states...

elnino-temp-typical-US.jpg

Finer detail about the phenomena is available here.

Today, I bar-b-que'd chicken for Christmas Eve Dinner, in a Tee shirt, on my deck, in Orange County NY. Last year I had to shovel a path to the grill!

Back