Seasonal Greetings 2022

yeah i sincerely hope everyones holiday season went well. i was all set to revisit one side of my heritage (the side with several "crazy nights" and a very specific number of candles) for the first time since I was a teen when it got derailed by guess what - yep, Pontiac Fever. I told the doc i haven't been in one of those cars in over a decade and I sure don't feel the urge to buy one, but i guess the two things are only related in name, which is weird. who names a car company after an infectious disease? will someone start one called Covid Motorsports®? hope not

Anyway it felt kinda like a flu but i did kept testing negative for the big Corona, at least. doc said it was weird i didnt get legionnaires' disease cuz the same bacteria in that is what causes this Pontiac feve. so now we got a disease named from historical French soldiers mixed up with one named after automobiles. lol who comes up with this stuff?

anyway, antibiotics took care of it. doc said to stop mixing the soil and water I was taking from Hahatonka Natural Spring into my ranch as part of my ongoing project to improve and refine my ranch based beverages (innovate or die, they say). i would put the soil in a strainer bag and force the spring water through it, like how they make almond milk (except this isn't horrifically deleterious to the environment like that product - look it up, almond production and products is mega wasteful).

I admit, Maybe i shoulda stopped after the first time I got giardia but that natural spring water is so good and flavorful, dude. It's mouth-watering, which is kinda ironic when I think about it rofl. How can water straight from nature's tap be so "juicy"? anyway i was pretty sure it had restorative properties (thats what my shaman told me at least. RIP Dr San) but as you can see, it turns out that nature can be cruel, tempting you a delicious, seemingly pure beverage (like finding an unopened Fiji bottle in the woods) only to then try to murder you lmao (like when the guy who lost his Fiji wanted it back)

I'm all better now, of course, just had a bit of a solitudinous holiday, but sometimes you can get your introspection on and discover something about yourself. I have had worse holidays, but this time I found out that crushing a half bottle of melatonin into an Arizona sweet tea makes you hallucinate your skeleton detaching from your body and sending your puddle of boneless flesh and organs down the colorless river of endless nightmares.

not recommended

Last edited:
Back