warmoth pro
reverse explorer
1 5/8 nut width
clear satin

hardware:

org FR
EMG 81
gotoh tuners

Clean, elegant but with a wild side.  Tiffany is fitting.  Nice axe!  :icon_thumright:

Tiffany told me to tell all you guys thanks for the nice compliments!!!!!!! lol

as far as the 6100 frets......they are awsome. it feels like a scalloped neck. very close anyway. fast smooth and very easy to bend. seems to be ripping my finger tips a bit tho. make me tough!!!!

this whole build turned out so awesome!  exactly what I wanted!!!!

I am really loving the 720mod. I think it really makes for a cleaner look!

slashgnr88 said:
Tiffany told me to tell all you guys thanks for the nice compliments!!!!!!! lol

as far as the 6100 frets......they are awsome. it feels like a scalloped neck. very close anyway. fast smooth and very easy to bend. seems to be ripping my finger tips a bit tho. make me tough!!!!

this whole build turned out so awesome!  exactly what I wanted!!!!

I am really loving the 720mod. I think it really makes for a cleaner look!

did you dress the frets?

ya frets are dressed. I think its just the fact that my finger tips are not touching any wood. but after just a day of playing it it is getting better and better.

bpmorton777 said:
wow, nice build! 6100 frets are massive! how is playing it with those gigantic frets?

Brian
Those are pretty close to what Jackson uses. I don't have any Warmoth necks with them, but I love the frets on Jackson necks. I got the 6130's on my last neck and you can hardly feel them at all..But it's a supa fast neck.... :laughing7:

Oh and Hello Tiffany..... :icon_thumright:

soo... am I the only one who read: 'meet tfarny, soloist' ?

Tiffany looks great though!

Looks great! I was also wondering how the 6100 frets feel. I have never played a guitar with the larger frets. I wish I had the money to finish mine off.  :rock-on:

DocNrock said:
I'm not the OP, but the 6100 frets are da bomb.   :icon_thumright:
Are they as big as the Jackson frets? Mine on my Jackson's are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.... :laughing7:

they feel bigger than the jacksons I have played. I do not own any jacksons tho. to me it really does feels like playing on a scalloped neck.

slashgnr88 said:
they feel bigger than the jacksons I have played. I do not own any jacksons tho. to me it really does feels like playing on a scalloped neck.
That's pretty big then, that'd be kinda cool a scalloped feeling neck without the price of having it scalloped... :party07:

Back