Meet Tiffany.......soloist

ya I was thinking of going scalloped but the price def put me off. I had not played on a scalloped neck very much and did not know if i would like it enough to drop the cash. after using these frets tho my next build will def be scalloped!!!!

this was my first Warmoth and will not be my last. as so many guys say on this board the fit and finish rivals pretty much anything out there. this guitar plays just as good as both my PRS. 

AND I LOVE THE NECK. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slashgnr88 said:
ya I was thinking of going scalloped but the price def put me off. I had not played on a scalloped neck very much and did not know if i would like it enough to drop the cash. after using these frets tho my next build will def be scalloped!!!!

this was my first Warmoth and will not be my last. as so many guys say on this board the fit and finish rivals pretty much anything out there. this guitar plays just as good as both my PRS. 

AND I LOVE THE NECK. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we say then, you my friend have GAS!!!!!!

what does GAS mean??? lol explain guys haha

Im trying to figure out how to get a good recording of Tiffany for yall to hear. man is she loud unplugged.

slashgnr88 said:
what does GAS mean??? lol explain guys haha

Im trying to figure out how to get a good recording of Tiffany for yall to hear. man is she loud unplugged.
GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome..... :laughing7:

All of my Warmoths except for two have 6100's.  The other two will be getting 6100's soon.  :icon_biggrin:

Back