Meanwhile, at Warmoth...off-the-charts Flamed Koa neck.

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
I mean....what I'm trying to say is....um....

38421979_10157789312048289_7462934881471823872_n.jpg

I don't always repost our FB content here, but this Flame Koa neck is just straight up whack. I had to share.

Be sure to check out out the other pics in the showcase (before it's gone!): https://goo.gl/N5HaVU

Well, in Hawaii that post still qualifies as "morning wood."  Nice neck, Aaron!  You guys continue to awe and amaze us.

I suspect the pictures just don't do it justice.  You should send it to me so I can really appreciate the flame on that wood.  I promise to report back the results...  :icon_jokercolor:

It looks awesome and I wouldn't mind having it. Although I also think a piece of wood that fancy should have binding and fancier inlays.

I'll have to pass on that one. It would be a shame to have my blood, brains and bone fragments embedded in it.

Meh.  No one will ever buy neck, might as well put it in the screamin' deals section...like, today...please?

That would look great on my new body.....I have to unplug the router now to prevent a costly impulse buy....man that would be sweet.

LzVEJPz.jpg

bassetman said:
That would look great on my new body.....I have to unplug the router now to prevent a costly impulse buy....man that would be sweet.

LzVEJPz.jpg

Oh, cool, you got that one?  Glad a forum member got it, so we can see what it becomes. 

Back