Meanwhile, at Warmoth...Fresh Roasted Maple Sweepstakes

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Hey guys, Warmoth is throwin' another Sweepstakes! We are giving away a Roasted Maple Strat® replacement neck, plus a couple $100 gift certificates.

To enter, go here: http://woobox.com/fi5bro

Good luck!

Attachments

• FacebookAnnouncement.jpg
    FacebookAnnouncement.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 343
I'm in, and HOPEFULLY my life's luck will change for the positive by winning this thing. Because I need something obviously going for me, and this includes winning a new custom Warmoth neck to my spec or whatever. >>

Örgh!

I have participated in some of those lotteries earlier, but now a facebook account is required?

Maybe its time to give up and finally get one.

Cheerio
/Bengt

I'm entered, and I don't have a Facebook account. They haven't offered me enough money yet. But, at least it says I'm entered. Maybe not? We'll see if someday I win something.

Cagey said:
I'm entered, and I don't have a Facebook account. They haven't offered me enough money yet. But, at least it says I'm entered. Maybe not? We'll see if someday I win something.

Thats actually a bit strange. I got a popup window saying "log on to continue", and i couldnt get through that.

Anyway, i actually created a FB acct. Add me! :laughing7:

Strange is right. Spooky, even. This is a pretty secure machine. But, somebody else mentioned that they found me on Facebook, which was also strange. I don't recall ever registering as I have no use for such a thing and don't trust them any farther than I could throw a car. I mean, I'd do online banking before I'd ever mess with that system.

Well, I'm in so I just hope for the best now!  :icon_jokercolor:

image.jpg

We have already chosen the winners, and are waiting for them to make contact with us. Two already have, and we are just waiting for the third. If you haven't heard from us yet, then unfortunately you aren't one of them. We will be announcing them on FB today.

The contest ended right before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, hence the delay.

Our three winners have been chosen, and the Americans have been shut out! The grand prize goes to Graham H. from Tasmania, Australia. The two runners up prizes go to Robert M. of Toronto, Canada, and Jim S. of the UK. Congratulations to all three winners, and thanks to everyone who entered!

12322869_10154432178818289_59138217355741073_o.jpg

Congrats to all of the winners. We'll do the US on the next one. :glasses10:

Back