Meanwhile, as Warmoth.....A Warmoth t-shirt gets some screen time...

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
...in the trailer for the new J.J. Abrams-produced Showtime series "Roadies". Watch closely at the 1:08 mark.

[youtube]1WnLeNWBoMU?t=1m8s[/youtube]

Good eye double A. I missed that when I first saw the trailer, and I usually catch familiar patterns, (or the absence of them). Yea for free advertising!

As long we're talking tees...here is another tease. These should be available shortly.

Attachments

• tee2.jpg
    tee2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 393
Well, if those don't make people stare at women's chests trying to figure out if their mind is registering properly, I don't know what will. Oh, wait...

double A said:
As long we're talking tees...here is another tease. These should be available shortly.

Why are they printed backwards?  :icon_scratch:

*smirk

It's all done with mirrors, man...smoke and mirrors.

Wolfie351 said:
Wow, when did roadies get so young and good looking?

Ya know, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Granted, I'm not in the business, but most roadies I've seen (well, the roadies who aren't really just the band wearing hats and overalls so their audience thinks they have roadies) the roadies I've seen have bad hair and look like they haven't had a good night's sleep in at least a week.

And here I thought you were making a play on words (about screen printing) to announce t-shirts or something.

Jet-Jaguar said:
Wolfie351 said:
Wow, when did roadies get so young and good looking?

Ya know, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Granted, I'm not in the business, but most roadies I've seen (well, the roadies who aren't really just the band wearing hats and overalls so their audience thinks they have roadies) the roadies I've seen have bad hair and look like they haven't had a good night's sleep in at least a week.

Ah Hollywood, making roadies look like summer college coed interns. Almost all the roadies I've seen at any shows look like they were kicked out of biker gangs about 40 years ago and didn't give me the impression they would take kindly to anyone skateboarding through setting up lighting rigs.

Back