May Submissions - Guitar of the Month Contest

Hey ... those bass player jokes.... be thankful Warmoth doesn't offer BANJO parts!!!!!

Could you imagine a banjo player trying to assemble one? Duct tape and bailing wire. :guitaristgif:

pabloman said:
Could you imagine a banjo player trying to assemble one? Duct tape and bailing wire. :guitaristgif:

and when it is mentioned that the necks were 'bolt on' they'd rush to the hardware store to buy some 3/8" bolts and nuts to secure the neck on.

Patrick from Davis said:
Wyliee said:
Hmmm....  I've got a handful of Warmoth basses at home..... Which to enter......???

This is my favorite of yours...

3520519912_f266c5e7d7.jpg

I'll let you nominate it, I'm just saying, it is my favorite of yours...
Patrick

Actually, I have another one in the works.  We'll see if I get it done quick enough...

SolomonHelsing said:
Think my submission got lost in the intermail  :laughing7: Damn virtual Postal Service!

Check the opening page on this Thread, your 2 pics are in there. The pink Z-5 right?  :icon_thumright:

See? The bass players are confused.  :icon_biggrin:  must be too many posts. Having trouble counting passed 4? :icon_jokercolor:

pabloman said:
See? The bass players are confused.  :icon_biggrin:  must be too many posts. Having trouble counting passed 4? :icon_jokercolor:

I see it must be past your bedtime... :icon_jokercolor:

Only TWO BASSES have entered to date.  Come on....lets see those masterpieces we have all been hearing about. :eek:ccasion14:

Allright, I'll use my first post to submit this bass:
IMG_1993_full.jpg

Just finished this one and used it on one gig so far, with great success  :icon_biggrin:

The neck and body are showcase items, they just happened to be exactly what I was looking for. Tuners and bridge are also from Warmoth, the pickups are GFS MM alnico with passive electronics and series/single/parallel switches for each pickup. I have a cloned MM preamp that I'll try out as soon as I get long shaft pots for it.

Technical deficiencies in his post notwithstanding, that's a hell of an entrance!  Nice 'bird, man.

SolomonHelsing said:
You need to submit the details and pictures via the email shown in the rules post,

yep...gotta follow DA rulz...you still have three days to get it in.  here arew the official rules...or just go to the 1st post on this thread...
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15351.0

Part of me hopes he gets it in  :icon_biggrin: the other half dreads it  :sad:  :laughing7:

Back