Maton Custom Order Country Jumbo Acousric Guitar.

mullyman said:
What camera are you using?
MULLY

Panasonic Lumix ZR1, believe it or not. That was for the latest closer and clearer shots. Previous to that I used my phone cam from an HTC Touch Pro 2 (no flash).

Wyliee said:
OzziePete said:
Max said:
I don't think there's a need to lock the thread. Maton is not a competitor to Warmoth. Warmoth is Fender replacement, Maton is high quality acoustic.

Nah, fair's fair Max. Warmoth have been generous with their bandwidth on this Thread. I agree that Maton is not a direct competitor to Warmoth, but if you could only buy or build one guitar a year, or similar, then that places them into competition with each other for your budget. The price of the production Matons would possibly equate to a decent Warmoth project, here in Oz. Dunno how Matons are priced OS, they may retail for more  - and the Warmoth parts may cost less to get them in more local shipping addresses. Agree that an acoustic vs. electric guitar comparison is like comparing apples vs. oranges.

No worries, though you may owe me a pint if I ever end up on your side of the pond OzziePete.  We want this to be educational and it is always great to see someone get their dream guitar.

Yeah one of my aims was just to show people who may have a curiosity about how a custom order works for a guitar build. I appreciate your allowing this Thread to run its' course. If ever you are in Sydney area, Wyliee, let me know!  :eek:ccasion14:

Back