LPB Strat with Graphtech Ghost Floyd for sale

heydenkm

The build all started with a factory-finished Warmoth Strat body in Lake Placid blue.  It’s routed for a Schaller Floyd Rose and H-S-S pickup configuration.  Mounted to this a GraphTech Ghost piezo Floyd Rose trem and the Ghost Hexpander preamp kit.  This is wired in with the Seymour Duncan Custom Custom trembucker and a Bourns low-friction volume pot set into a Warmoth custom pickguard.  The trem is set up for drop-only, though that is easy to remove.  The neck is a Warmoth birdseye maple Strat replacement neck with some really nice figuring and it's mounted with threaded inserts and machine screws.  It’s finished with Tru-Oil to accentuate the grain and the back has been lightly sanded to feel more natural.  The standard-thin neck is outfitted with stainless, jumbo frets, some vintage-style Gotoh locking tuners for quick and easy string changes and the chrome locking nut.  The 'Tone' knob is the MIDI volume control and there are switches for patch change (S1/S2) and 'MIDI-both-humbucker'.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ml8aooigsjesuyj/AAAD0WqhUdTTHWXSd7p94Ye8a?dl=0

This guitar has been great but at this point I don’t have a band to play in and too many guitars to justify.  Of my guitars, this is the one that most people are likely to find appealing so it’s the first to be offered up.  It is in very good condition but does show a few small finish dings.  Nothing that detracts from the overall appearance, which is generally still very glossy and clean but you will see them if you're looking for them.  Please let me know what questions you may have at kmhebay@comcast.net.  I have about $1500 into the build and would like to get around $1000, if possible.  Thanks.

Back