LP of the month!

SrDeMaFp said:
I never thought I'd say this but, I want a purple guitar now. Those 2 make my pee-pee feel funny. :laughing11: I'll update later with a design of my own.

That's right, come over to the dark side.  Join us...  JOIN US!!! :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

Here is my submission...what can I say, I've got a thing for black and red.  I've even modded my motorcycle to be black and red.

LesPaul.jpg

SigPic.jpg

dudesweet157 said:
That's right, come over to the dark side.  Join us...  JOIN US!!! :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

When you all come walking by the street to conquer us, will be grey sky with a purple rain  :laughing7: (and instead of Darth Vader's March will be playing Prince)

Serious: I like your purple guitar!  :icon_thumright: I would vote in it!

Hey MN_JD, nive guitar and bike!

I was wondering when the all-rosewood guitar would come - nobody gonna make the flamed koa version?

I like Lester. I want to be like Lester. If someone would hit my right arm with a car, I'd be much obliged. Enjoy this late-night cobbled photoshop hack job.

lprec.jpg

tfarny said:
I was wondering when the all-rosewood guitar would come - nobody gonna make the flamed koa version?
This?

Attachments

• Les Paul Modeling Flamed Koa.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 679
they are all very beautiful, but think of it in terms of women,  your lps are the high maintenance girls, the tens if you will, but my idea of a girl/guitar, is keep her simple, and sounding great.

man philosophy is a bitch, maybe i shouldn't have cut class today.

ok i made a ten, but i feel really dirty.

if i saw a guy with this (even me) i would think, there goes a jerk with a guitar he doesn't deserve, and he probably plays something lame like jazz or classical. 

Sir? SchmoopY said:
they are all very beautiful, but think of it in terms of women,  your lps are the high maintenance girls, the tens if you will, but my idea of a girl/guitar, is keep her simple, and sounding great.

man philosophy is a bitch, maybe i shouldn't have cut class today.

Yes, I agree...

But the fancy ones always make our feets shake  :icon_biggrin:

Back