Looking for the Warmoth YouTube video where...

justsomeguy1

Aaron is giving tips on drilling body holes. He mentions things such as using a chamfer bit and paraffin(?) wax.

For the life of me I cannot find this video, and feel like I've re-watched the entire video library again in searching. Any wizards here know exactly which video that was?

Also, if anyone knows which size chamfer bit would be helpful for chamfering pickguard screw holes on a strat body, that would also help me out!

Here you go:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/68UR6bXBDTY[/youtube]

justsomeguy1 said:
Aaron is giving tips on drilling body holes. He mentions things such as using a chamfer bit and paraffin(?) wax.

For the life of me I cannot find this video, and feel like I've re-watched the entire video library again in searching. Any wizards here know exactly which video that was?

Also, if anyone knows which size chamfer bit would be helpful for chamfering pickguard screw holes on a strat body, that would also help me out!
Maybe a bit late here,but Harbor Freight sells chamfer bit for like $3. And tapered reamers for maybe $5? Another best practice is to start your hole in reverse when drilling in finish so it doesn’t pull up big chips.

Back