Long time, no see....

Hi Mully
As you know I have been following your progress since you went into hospital.
Can only repeat what I've said on your You Tube Channel. Great to see you progressing and doing so well.

With Michael Phelps now retiring from swimming maybe you'll be ready for the USA Olympic Team Selection for Tokyo 2020? :icon_jokercolor:

Oh and if anyone thinks this is just a mild situation, take a look at Mully's Channel and see how the videos have highlighted his health.

What the average, fat or chubby guy would call a stroll in the park was once a milestone too far for Mully, and now he's meeting that challenge! Takes bloody courage to vlog that sort of discomfort but when you see the improvement, it is encouraging for others. :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:

Re-Pete said:
Hi Mully
As you know I have been following your progress since you went into hospital.
Can only repeat what I've said on your You Tube Channel. Great to see you progressing and doing so well.

With Michael Phelps now retiring from swimming maybe you'll be ready for the USA Olympic Team Selection for Tokyo 2020? :icon_jokercolor:

Oh and if anyone thinks this is just a mild situation, take a look at Mully's Channel and see how the videos have highlighted his health.

What the average, fat or chubby guy would call a stroll in the park was once a milestone too far for Mully, and now he's meeting that challenge! Takes bloody courage to vlog that sort of discomfort but when you see the improvement, it is encouraging for others. :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:

Man, you actually brought tears to my eyes with this one. Thank you so much for your support and for the very kind words above. Not ready to give up just yet. Just keep pushing forward!!
MULLY

mullyman said:
Man, you actually brought tears to my eyes with this one. Thank you so much for your support and for the very kind words above. Not ready to give up just yet. Just keep pushing forward!!
MULLY

No problemo. Going to the Tokyo Dome shows in September? (You know who... :binkybaby: :headbanging: )  :evil4:

Have a great week ahead.  :yourock:

We've started pickin up new faces of late, but mostly it's the same folks you know. Glad to see you're still kicking.

Re-Pete said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

No problemo. Going to the Tokyo Dome shows in September? (You know who... :binkybaby: :headbanging: )  :evil4:

No, I don't know who. Who's coming to Japan that's big enough to play the Dome? I know Extreme is coming, no way they play Tokyo Dome though.
MULLY

I'm fairly new here but would like to pat you on the back for taking control of your health the way you have. That takes fortitude that many don't have. Thumbs-up to you, pard.

mullyman said:
Re-Pete said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

No, I don't know who. Who's coming to Japan that's big enough to play the Dome? I know Extreme is coming, no way they play Tokyo Dome though.
MULLY

Hey Mully!

Can you book us a tour of Japan?

T

Glad everything's okay!
A similar thing happened to me last year,  i was hospitalized for my diabetes for almost two weeks and had a near death experience, and that got me back into guitar, cause that's all i had left. I've been recovering for the past year and a bit now.
Not that it's something to be proud of our anything, but
Hey, fellow diabetic!

Keep up the good work Mully!  I've had my share of health issues in the past few years, and I can say that sometimes the worst things in life bring out the best things in us.  Fight the good fight.

mullyman said:
Re-Pete said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

MULLY

It's a Japanese act actually.  Babymetal   You did three videos about them. Much to my eternal bemusement and appreciation.  :icon_thumright: Music hasn't been the same for me since those videos. I've been looking at detuned 7 string guitars with a wanton lust of late (but resisting to spend as I don't have the $).

BTW, this video will bring you tears one way or another......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_fqkyJ-wo

Good to have you back, Mully !! I guess it's much of the same for a lot of us here, health things big and small popping up... I'm on blood pressure medication since a year or two, been struggling with a disc protrusion pressing on the main nerve of my right leg about the same time, and confronted with my hearing going AWOL at an alarming rate. Still, I guess it beats kicking the bucket at thirty seven years old.

Welcome back Mully. Good to hear you're doing well with the disease. I've been helping my Dad along with his recovery and I know what a struggle it is to curb all the bad habits. Good on ya for beating it so far.

rgand said:
I'm fairly new here but would like to pat you on the back for taking control of your health the way you have. That takes fortitude that many don't have. Thumbs-up to you, pard.

Thanks, man. It's not really all that bad for me though. I'm trying my best to put a positive spin on everything. Had this not happened my health was just in a serious decline and the end was probably a lot closer than I was happy knowing about. Now, I feel like Sarah Conner at the end of the first Terminator movie.... The storm is coming, but it's far off in the distance.
MULLY

Mayfly said:
Hey Mully!

Can you book us a tour of Japan?

T

Man, I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff. A tour manager would be so much more fun than a grade school teacher.
MULLY

Timmsie95 said:
Glad everything's okay!
A similar thing happened to me last year,  i was hospitalized for my diabetes for almost two weeks and had a near death experience, and that got me back into guitar, cause that's all i had left. I've been recovering for the past year and a bit now.
Not that it's something to be proud of our anything, but
Hey, fellow diabetic!

Not a club I'm very happy to be in, but thanks for the warm welcome. haha!! I hope you're doing well with yours, man.
MULLY

Nightclub Dwight said:
Keep up the good work Mully!  I've had my share of health issues in the past few years, and I can say that sometimes the worst things in life bring out the best things in us.  Fight the good fight.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm totally looking at this from the positive angle. Jesus, it could have been cancer. I got off lucky.
MULLY

Re-Pete said:
It's a Japanese act actually.  Babymetal   You did three videos about them. Much to my eternal bemusement and appreciation.  :icon_thumright: Music hasn't been the same for me since those videos. I've been looking at detuned 7 string guitars with a wanton lust of late (but resisting to spend as I don't have the $).

BTW, this video will bring you tears one way or another......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_fqkyJ-wo

Oh, the girlz. Yeah, these days I find it less and less entertaining going to concerts, and more of a hassle. Especially here since the train rides alone are going to cost me over a hundred bucks. Then I have to fight the crowds, put up with the drunk idiots etc... Yeah, it would take a pretty big band for me to go to a concert. I didn't even go to see Van Halen last time they were here, and you know how much man love I have for them. BabyMetal? Nah, I doubt that I'll be going to see them. hehe!!
MULLY
only band I want to see live right now is Aerosmith, and that's because Mrs. MULLY loves them and has never seen them

Back