LOL

Rather than counting down, I was counting away the seconds of my life that were wasted watching that video... HAHAHA. just kidding!  That was hilarious.

Holy shit !!! It sounded way better when the red shorts dude tuned the guys guitar  :laughing3:

What's the point of having a video of a bad band and making fun of them? Just curious. Is this fun? Invest your time into something positive.

Hey, no matter how bad it was, it still brightened up the end of my boring work day, Laughter can be a very powerful and positive thing. Unless of course you're the one being laughed at  :icon_scratch: maybe these guys are a comedic act  :laughing7:

Hooked them up through Pownce - they'll be getting into the fame and fortune any minute now - keep an eye out on MTV

Please, put your mike/instruments down and walk away back to your day jobs and work doubly hard there....

Do a search on YouTube for "complete" - - you'll wish you didn't :laughing7:

GoDrex said:

You, Sir, are a Bastard.  Damn you!  Damn your eyes!    :doh:

GoDrex said:

Didn't? Shit man, I've shed many tears and calories from the sheer amount of laughter that has ensued after watching their videos!
hoogie_boogie_land.jpg

"HOOGIE BOOOOGIE LAAAAAAAAAAAAND!"

SrDeMaFp said:
GoDrex said:

Didn't? shite man, I've shed many tears and calories from the sheer amount of laughter that has ensued after watching their videos!
hoogie_boogie_land.jpg

Just woke my wife up laughing at this. So bad it's great.....can you relate?

emmaporkchop said:
SrDeMaFp said:
GoDrex said:

Didn't? shitee man, I've shed many tears and calories from the sheer amount of laughter that has ensued after watching their videos!
hoogie_boogie_land.jpg

Just woke my wife up laughing at this. So bad it's great.....can you relate?

:laughing11: Gotta love when he just keeps yelling "Hoogie-Boogie Land" over and over until he runs out of breath.

I made the mistake of this being the last thing I looked at before going to bed. I must have been grinding my teeth all night because I really thought I had lost a front tooth when I woke up. Does that make them an influence?

Back