Lets name this bridge already!

I don't understand what the confusion is in the first place. It's the Scartozi Bridge. That says it all, with no confusion and plenty of identity. You can assign model numbers as needed for differentiation. An AFB-1 is an Aluminum Fixed Bridge, a BFB-1 is a Brass Fixed Bridge, an ATR-1 is an Aluminum Trem Replacement... whatever.

So let it be written.....so let it be done....its officially the Scartozi Bridge :party07:  :guitarplayer2:

scartozi said:
So let it be written.....so let it be done....its officially the Scartozi Bridge :party07:  :guitarplayer2:

Cool!

So... if I remember correctly, the award for picking the name was 50 free bridges. You already know my address, so... no hurry. I only have 73 dream guitars planned, and only 34 of those are hardtails... <grin>

Maybe a couple of ideas for the logo, Adam's design, I just changed the name and font...
SCBridgelogo.jpg

Cagey.....I'll get right on that :icon_biggrin:

Doug......I know, I really liked my last logo design.....back to the drawing table

A design I was messing around with but will need redone ....let's see if I can post pics from my phone

Attachments

• Bridge.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 294
Cagey.....since you were the first to call it the Scartozi Bridge and that's the name I chose to stick with.... if/when you decide to order another bridge you'll get the 50% discount I promised  :toothy12:

scartozi said:
Cagey.....since you were the first to call it the Scartozi Bridge and that's the name I chose to stick with.... if/when you decide to order another bridge you'll get the 50% discount I promised  :toothy12:

Excellent! I needed an excuse to build another guitar. 50% off a unique bridge? Talk about catnip! <grin>

Its just my initials .....since the bridge name is now scartozi I may remove the "AA" from the logo thingy.

The free Masons, Illuminati....its all secret code for me taking over the world....just cooperate and it'll all be ok :glasses9:

scartozi said:
Its just my initials .....since the bridge name is now scartozi I may remove the "AA" from the logo thingy.

The free Masons, Illuminati....its all secret code for me taking over the world....just cooperate and it'll all be ok :glasses9:
:laughing11:

Back