les paul with chrome floyd rose

NonsenseTele said:
Sorry about what? It's your guitar... ???

well, you took some effort into changing it, and it feels kinda harsh to say 'sorry, you worked a bit on my sketch, but I dont like it'. Perhaps its just my dutch politeness? :p

^^ I like doing this things with guitars, don't worry!

And ahh, I like dutches... specially the female ones! :icon_jokercolor:
(My friend is a son of dutches, live in Holambra, here in Brazil, every cousin and sister of him is heartbreaker... my bed... :icon_biggrin:)

NonsenseTele said:
^^ I like doing this things with guitars, don't worry!

And ahh, I like dutches... specially the female ones! :icon_jokercolor:
(My friend is a son of dutches, live in Holambra, here in Brazil, every cousin and sister of him is heartbreaker... my bed... :icon_biggrin:)

I like females in general, but the dutch girls are a bit whore-like, which is not my taste, but I'm a lucky man with my current girlfriend: she doesnt mind my guitar-collecting and playing!

ah I hate having no money. I want to start building, NOW!..... I want that floyd-guitar :(

whats wrong with it?

Orpheo,  I was kind of joking.  I love Warmoth because anyone can make his or her dream guitars come true.  I love to see what all you people do with that freedom.  That said,  I am personally something of a traditionalist, and I am a true hater of trems, the more complex they are, the more I can't stand them.  A Floyd on a Paul is just soooo against my personal sensibilities.  Now if you were asking what is wrong with Neal Schon....well that is a whole other bag o' worms....  :laughing11:

Orpheo said:
I like females in general, but the dutch girls are a bit whore-like, which is not my taste, but I'm a lucky man with my current girlfriend: she doesnt mind my guitar-collecting and playing!

Hummm I met few dutch girls there, but they was really beautifull (well I almost tryied to say something to a pretty police girl, but I had fear to be arrested  :icon_biggrin:)... Can't say anything about whore-like.... I like liberal people, but not whores  :laughing7:

Orpheo said:
ah I hate having no money. I want to start building, NOW!..... I want that floyd-guitar :(
I know what is it! Cheers for or unfortune  :eek:ccasion14:
(I'm thinking in get two more jobs  :icon_jokercolor:)

I think your mock-up is awesome!  Made me think of the Star Trek episode with the black/white guy before it made me think of The Scorpions (Rudolf Schenker).  haha

NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo said:

Hummm I met few dutch girls there, but they was really beautifull (well I almost tryied to say something to a pretty police girl, but I had fear to be arrested  :icon_biggrin:)... Can't say anything about whore-like.... I like liberal people, but not whores  :laughing7:

Orpheo said:
I know what is it! Cheers for or unfortune  :eek:ccasion14:
(I'm thinking in get two more jobs  :icon_jokercolor:)

well, I'd wish I could take more jobs, but I have my studies to attend to...

Nonsense... sorry about this comment but your guitar is a crap holy shit.

Your guitar in picture is a pretty baby, you make that thing?

ps: i see betters

buster said:
Nonsense... sorry about this comment but your guitar is a crap holy shite.

Your guitar in picture is a pretty baby, you make that thing?

ps: i see betters

Didn't understand ???

buster said:
:guitaristgif:

man... give up this idea of make guitars :party07: , go frick any girl...

ps: "go suck a pussssssyyyyyy"

can you be a bit less offensive? I've reported this post to the moderators. You're previous post wasn't very clear aswell by the way. Please talk english if you have something to say to the general users here.

Orpheo, I think your mockup looks awesome, Build it and post the real pics, should be a simple build.

In fact I liked it so much I might do it

Orpheo said:
buster said:
:guitaristgif:

man... give up this idea of make guitars :party07: , go frick any girl...

ps: "go suck a pussssssyyyyyy"

can you be a bit less offensive? I've reported this post to the moderators. You're previous post wasn't very clear aswell by the way. Please talk english if you have something to say to the general users here.

I hope you were joking, if not you need to chill a little bit. There are a lot more offensive things than a guy using broken english to tell you to "go suck a pusssssyyyyy" in an obvious lighthearted jab

Back