Left handed Jaguar and/or Mustang

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
exalted said:
Iiiinteresting. Thanks for the info, Gregg! I'm going to have to do some digging and see if I can find the control plates, then.

Then you'll have hardware for a guitar that isn't offered?   :icon_scratch:
Just checked; we actually don't have the CNC programmed to knock out a lefty Mustang or lefty Jaguar body. Yep, I would say the demand is low if we haven't bothered to even program for it.

don't know if it's an issue big enough to correct (or an issue at all) but the pickguard builder lets you place orders for left handed Jaguar and Mustang pickguards

someone out for a pickguard usually has a guitar to put it on, whereas somebody out for a body is usually concerned with that first, then with finding the other parts.

true, but i figured i'd point it out. if warmoth made one at all it would just end up in a return. at least most likely, i guess it's possible they could be buying it for a guitar they already own if they can't find the pickguard material they want from an official source

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
exalted said:
Iiiinteresting. Thanks for the info, Gregg! I'm going to have to do some digging and see if I can find the control plates, then.

Then you'll have hardware for a guitar that isn't offered?   :icon_scratch:

Gregg seemed to indicate that one could call up and order it pretty easily. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted.

Back