L5S Came in today

Randall

Here's the body and the neck.. Mahogany body, Flame maple top, maple neck with a flame maple veneer  :headbang:

I'll post more pics as the build comes along.. She is going to be a beauty.

Gold frets.. all the hardware will be gold.. going to be doing an antiqued umber into a wine red burst... not the kind of burst that looks like a toilet seat either.. on an L5S that could be brutal.. This will be a fading burst with enough nitro on it to make it appear as if you are looking into a pool of water... I'll do the same burst on the headstock... also a natural antiqued looking binding around the body and the headstock.

I agree.. Warmoth did a fantastic job on this one.. She is routed for a Wilkinson Bridge/ Whammy bar that's already here... I have the planet waves Gold Locking tuners as well... I had Warmoth put a graphite nutt on her for me.

All RS components.. The only thing I don't have right now is the WCR pickups.. This baby is going to rip..

The biggest thing holding me up right now is finding the guy at the right price to do some inlay work on the headstock.

I didn't have them put any markings on the neck as I will have it inlayed as well... perhaps with MOP barbwire or something

Back