Korina, Korina, Where You Been So Long? Korinacaster Collection

Cactus Jack said:
Picture of the top please!
Oh, OK, if you insist....
i1fl2BN.jpg

Rgand said:
That top is beautiful with the tort, Steve. Is that a Warmoth PG?
Yes, but I have to add the hole in the lower horn myself.

* Edit *
I had to add the upper horn hole too.

I'm looking into ordering my guitar in the next few days. I love the left brown to clear burst guitar, what color binding is that?

ReaperKK said:
I'm looking into ordering my guitar in the next few days. I love the left brown to clear burst guitar, what color binding is that?

Natural mask binding. I looks great, especially with the dark edge of the burst. Provides a nice little pop.

Keep up posted your new guitar!

I ordered a carved-top VIP with a BK laminate. I was dumb and didn't save a picture of it (I've asked Warmoth if they can dig one up for me) but it's very similar to the attached.

It'll be on a Black Korina body, with a quarter sawn maple neck / black ebony fretboard (RH reverse Warhead).

Now the long wait, until Warmoth can get back to work and dig through the pile of orders I'm sure they have by now =)

Edit: changed pic to the pic of my actual top on order. Thanks Jeff @ Warmoth!

Attachments

• LT3174.jpg
    LT3174.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 249
ActualGenuine said:
I ordered a carved-top VIP with a BK laminate. I was dumb and didn't save a picture of it (I've asked Warmoth if they can dig one up for me) but it's very similar to the attached.

It'll be on a Black Korina body, with a quarter sawn maple neck / black ebony fretboard (RH reverse Warhead).

Now the long wait, until Warmoth can get back to work and dig through the pile of orders I'm sure they have by now =)

Edit: changed pic to the pic of my actual top on order. Thanks Jeff @ Warmoth!

That's one nice lookin' hunk of Korina! Congrat's on snagging that. :headbang:

So, where have you been so long?  I'm still hanging out for some more Korina body guitar pics.

Has anyone tried Warmoth transparent vintage tint on a Korina body?

Back