Koa Unique Choice Telecaster

ctownsend

Moving from "Just Out of the Box" to the "Gallery" per another user's suggestion...

Warmoth has once again delivered an outstanding body. This time it is a white-bound Unique Choice flamed Koa top+Roasted Swamp Ash body Telecaster. Chambered and with an F-Hole, so that it looks/feels/sounds like a Thinline. I paid a bit extra for a light weight, and boy did they deliver. This whole axe is 5 pounds 15.75 ounces. Coupled with a Warmoth Pau Ferro Unique choice fretboard on a Roasted Maple neck and bound in white (headstock binding done my my luthier), Lollars, Glendale bridge and saddles, and an Emerson 4-way switch, and I have a lifetime keeper that sounds and feels as good as it looks. Thank you Warmoth!

P.S. Jerry Ripped pick designed by yours truly. Because, well, Jerry Ripped!

Attachments

• Warmoth Tele Thinline 01 copy.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 01 copy.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 838
  • Warmoth Tele Thinline 02.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 02.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 538
  • Warmoth Tele Thinline 03 copy.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 03 copy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 585
  • Warmoth Tele Thinline 04 copy.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 04 copy.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 694
  • Warmoth Tele Thinline 07 copy.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 07 copy.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 482
  • Warmoth Tele Thinline 05.jpg
    Warmoth Tele Thinline 05.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 417
That top is incredible and that headstock binding just sets the whole thing off! Great work!

Moving from "Just Out of the Box" to the "Gallery" per another user's suggestion...

Warmoth has once again delivered an outstanding body. This time it is a white-bound Unique Choice flamed Koa top+Roasted Swamp Ash body Telecaster. Chambered and with an F-Hole, so that it looks/feels/sounds like a Thinline. I paid a bit extra for a light weight, and boy did they deliver. This whole axe is 5 pounds 15.75 ounces. Coupled with a Warmoth Pau Ferro Unique choice fretboard on a Roasted Maple neck and bound in white (headstock binding done my my luthier), Lollars, Glendale bridge and saddles, and an Emerson 4-way switch, and I have a lifetime keeper that sounds and feels as good as it looks. Thank you Warmoth!

WHAT a wonderful Tele you made !
Looks great and fine build quality it looks. That was definitely an outstanding KOA top. love it!

Back