Kitten!!!

You need to fatten him up a lot, then:

BEER ROASTED CAT
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, a lot like a popular dark Irish Beer®, but NOT that brand at their lawyers' request. They allege this article, educating others in the legal eating habits of over 100 million people world-wide, and specifically in rising East Asian markets, is "highly offensive."

tCover and sak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

mayfly said:
swarfrat said:
cats and birds and bunnies? My cat brought me a rabbit once. Not bird, mouse, vole, no... a rabbit, and a good sized one.  

That must be quite the cat.  On a related note, a cat we had once was in a scrap with a good sized dog.  The cat won.  Claws are pretty incredible weapons on an agile beast that can avoid a big chomping mouth.

Saw a local cat dragging what looked like a red belly black snake away into the bushes the other day around home......If it was a red belly that cat would only have needed one bite from the snake and it was curtains! (Glad it got it tho as a snake is not something I wanna step on when I leave my back door at 4:30AM  :sad: ) Pretty fearless cat to take one of them on.

+1 about cats adopting you.

As for the claws, we have 4 cats inside.  I trim their's about every 2 weeks.  It doesn't make them scratch any less, just do less damage.  Carpeted bass cabs are scratch and cat hair magnets, so tolex is a must now.  There's no need to spring for the animal specific nail trimmers as the human animal ones work just fine.  Start them young and you get them used to it.  I would say train, but I know better when it comes to cats.  I hope you enjoy your new friend.  I was a dog person then got a cat when I was teenager.  I've had atleast one ever since. 

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
+1 about cats adopting you.

As for the claws, we have 4 cats inside.  I trim their's about every 2 weeks.  It doesn't make them scratch any less, just do less damage.  Carpeted bass cabs are scratch and cat hair magnets, so tolex is a must now.  There's no need to spring for the animal specific nail trimmers as the human animal ones work just fine.  Start them young and you get them used to it.  I would say train, but I know better when it comes to cats.  I hope you enjoy your new friend.  I was a dog person then got a cat when I was teenager.  I've had atleast one ever since. 

I've had a few dogs over the years and my sister had a lynx point siamese cat for about 10 and we could never get any of our pets to be co operative when it came to nail trimming! My sister used to have scratches all over her when it came time to trim Max's claws down....(Max the Cat, not Max the Guitar Player or Max my grand nephew)

325927418_8f129e3b8d_o.jpg

My mom and I trimmed his nails the other day, and he was really good about it.  Not too much squirming.  He's going to live at my mom's house, so I think my tweed amp is safe. 

That show was awesome.  "Margarita, bring us some more of those delicious cocktails you invented!"

If my wife wasn't deathly alergic to them I'd have a cat. Always had one growing up. Never understood how some people hate cats with a passion. They've always struck me as such curious and independent, yet incredibly loving little critters.

I am more of a dog person. I have never really seen cats as being loyal enough. To me they seem like they are always looking for the "bigger better deal" .Love my golden lab.

I can just see myself trying to trim my 2 cats claws, see myself at the emergency room that is.

Sorry didn't even realize I was doing it. I actually do like cats, and grew up with my mom having 3 as a child.

I'm a dog person, but I like cats as well, as long as they're friendly.  Unfortunately I am allergic, which can sometimes put a damper on things.

hannaugh said:
I'm a dog person, but I like cats as well, as long as they're friendly.  Unfortunately I am allergic, which can sometimes put a damper on things.

Some are hypoalergenic. I am not sure if himilayans are but my girlfriend is alergic but has not problems at all with my cat.

It is pretty common for people with cat allergies to find certain cats that don't cause a problem.  My aunt had two cats when I was a kid.  One made me sneeze just being in the same room with her, but the other cat could fall asleep on my chest and rub his head on my face and I would be fine.  This kitten doesn't seem to bother me very much.  The first time I picked him up, I got a little itchy, but since then nothing much.  I've got my fingers crossed it stays that way. 

Back