Just the way it is

simple

Staff member
Don't you think this body would look great with some nice hardware and a cool neck? I mean, if you don't like the relic type thing, so be it, but for those who kind of do, couldn't this have some mojo potential just the way it is?
Solo1.jpg

Solo2.jpg

Hell ya, put some stickers on it, then rough 'em up a bit to give 'em that dragged around the world look... :headbang1:

Pink?? Well, I can't see anybody but a girl or a freaking 80's (in the worst sight) fan using it  :dontknow:

Beside it: Looks nice!  :icon_thumright:
But agree about the white primer, too

jimh said:
I love that.....

It looks brilliant  :cool01:
Put a floyd on that beast a Dimarzio Super Dist. 3 1 vol pot.  A rev pointy all maple neck, and it's on... :party07:

DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
I love that.....

It looks brilliant   :cool01:
Put a floyd on that beast a Dimarzio Super Dist. 3 1 vol pot.  A rev pointy all maple neck, and it's on... :party07:

Add an f-hole sticker and call Paul Gilbert!    :toothy12:

Kinda cool, in an '80s sort of way.  I'd never buy it because it's a soloist, it's pink, it's got a trem, and it's relic'd.  But it has its niche :)

dbw said:
Kinda cool, in an '80s sort of way.  I'd never buy it because it's a soloist, it's pink, it's got a trem, and it's relic'd.  But it has its niche :)
What's wrong with it being a soloist, having a trem and being relic'd...I'll give you the pink part..... :dontknow:

Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.  Soloists are too '80s for me, I prefer hardtails because I never use trems when I have them, and I think relicing guitars is dumb.  All just opinions :)

dbw said:
Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.  Soloists are too '80s for me, I prefer hardtails because I never use trems when I have them, and I think relicing guitars is dumb.  All just opinions :)
Just an observation, but if soloists are too 80's, wouldn't strat's and  tele's be too 50's..... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
dbw said:
Just an observation, but if soloists are too 80's, wouldn't strat's and  tele's be too 50's..... :dontknow:

:icon_thumright:

A guitar with poly it's hard to become like this, it needs either too much abuse or to be... born this way :icon_smile:

Back