Just in case anyone needs an extra side adjust screw....

Comes shipped in old boxes with used packing materials. yeah.

Last edited:
Apart from being a rarely needed to replace part... I'm missing it here. Is this a joke, someone selling paperclips crazy amounts of money, or a what the market will bear rate for a hard to find part that when you need it you need it

Especially coming from Aaron - I'd think someone in need could potentially source it at less than 1/3 the price of a plain jane neck with frets already installed. If materials are 50% of the price of a neck I ain't putting in an application any time soon.

It's a joke to us. I suspect that the reverb seller is completely serious though...

... unless it's Aaron who is selling off is secret stash of adjustment screws pilfered from the shop during his 'sticky fingers' stage...

I will defer to the forum potato spud on that one. But, does anyone have any matter-antimatter dilithium-based tone capacitors for sale? :unsure:
HAH! Funny that you said this. The wife and I have been re-watching the Shatner and Nimoy Star Trek movies for the past few nights.
Great stuff! Movies that actually make you feel good about being a human...as opposed to the barrage of nasty that we get from most movies these days. Okay, off subject...

This is my retirement plan. I have a secret stash of these ultra-special screws, and I'll only release a few per year.....plus a random one every now and then to help out a special friend.

Also, make sure you leave instructions in your stash so your heirs don't flood the market in the event of your untimely death.

wth (short for what the heck) yeah that smells of scam with a bouquet of snakeish oil

could someone even actually install that themselves if they took out their existing one? i thought that wasn't, like, okay. like going to the library and tearing the covers off mystery novels and getting thrown out even though all i was doing was enhancing the mystery

Back