Jungle Burst Finish

Compost burst?
:blob7:

I gotta admit, the first thing I though of was jungle-ROT burst: the leaves start out green, they turn yellow and fall off, they turn brown, then black, and pretty soon they're ex-leaves - AKA "dirt"....  :confused4: These things surely look OK on a wall or a poster I guess. This stuff is Paul Reed Smith's fault, right? Blue wood...  ???

Jungle burst is cool like Bengal burst. I would love to see more bodies in this color, flame maple would look very cool in this :hello2:

I still think it looks like you should hang a couple of big treble hooks off it and troll it behind a boat and see what you catch.....

"I still think it looks like you should hang a couple of big treble hooks off it and troll it behind a boat and see what you catch"

MACKEREL BURST!

Which has gotta look better than a burst mackerel.

You had to rout it for the Wilky didn't you Gregg.  *walks away shaking head*

BTW, I think it's gorgeous

Gregg said:
I have to admit, I love to see new & different looking finishes because it's new ground. I like traditional things too like anyone, but there is something about uncharted terrritory that fuels me.

You're absolutely right, Gregg. I think Warmoth has a great selection of very good vintage colors but I'd really like to see some other stuff as well. For example these kind of bluebursts that were famous on old Charvels. Maybe things like...remember the first Ibanez RG series ?...They had stuff like neon red pink. Or colors like orange red...

I might start a topic in the suggestion box with example pics....

Back