JULY GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: OWNER FINISHED-WINNER

who should win

• Total voters
AprioriMark said:
What do you get when two lefties walk into a bar?

-Mark

2 people in a bar that are statistically more likely to injure themselves with scissors and chainsaws :dontknow:

but really, i think guitar pictures should ALWAYS be controls down! left handed or right handed, guitars just look wrong upside down

JaySwear said:
but really, i think guitar pictures should ALWAYS be controls down! left handed or right handed, guitars just look wrong upside down
Always?
Jimi_hendrix_yes.jpg

JaySwear said:
AprioriMark said:
What do you get when two lefties walk into a bar?

-Mark

2 people in a bar that are statistically more likely to injure themselves with scissors and chainsaws :dontknow:

Jimi Hendrix looked badass. :icon_jokercolor:

What is this?  A lefty winning the GOTM?  Miracles will never cease!!!!  I actually voted for the Jerrycaster this time, not for my fellow southpaw brother.  Congratulations!!!!!  Good job, now if they will fix the picture on the forum, so your guitar isn't upside down, we'll be good to go!!!

I'm suprised that all the righties aren't screaming about a lefty conspiracy theory!!!! 

AutoBat said:
JaySwear said:
Always?
Jimi_hendrix_yes.jpg

As much as I love listening to Iommi and Hendrix, I have a hard time watching video footage as it totally throws my mind off....like why is this guy playing backwards or am i watching this through a mirror.  :icon_scratch:

310.gif

I want a banner for my sig!  I think someone should make banners for all those past winners who did not get there guitar up on the home page!  At least we can be remembered by our sig!!!!

DMRACO said:
310.gif

I want a banner for my sig!  I think someone should make banners for all those past winners who did not get there guitar up on the home page!  At least we can be remembered by our sig!!!!
YES, PLEASE!!!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Death by Uberschall said:
DMRACO said:
310.gif

YES, PLEASE!!!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am not sure who was the 1st but Wyliee was nice enought to start a historical thread here:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?board=40.0

I think the guitar of the year for 2009 was the 1st...so it would be cool to have banners made for all the 2009 winners.

Back