July 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions

GOM said:
sduck takes us up to 7! Best of luck!

Still time for more...
This choice just got much harder. I got this thing for green tops on mahogany......  :glasses9:

Hard choices this month. Right now I have it down to 2. If either was entered without the other, it would be an easy choice 

Dang, I love that Musiclander of Fat Pete's.  Totally gums up my voting plans. Gotta ponder on this one.

I've voted for sduck's entry almost any time it was entered (And mine wasn't). It sure is a beauty, and i cant believe it hasn't won yet as long as its been around.

swarfrat said:
I've voted for sduck's entry almost any time it was entered (And mine wasn't). It sure is a beauty, and i cant believe it hasn't won yet as long as its been around.

I know, that lush, green goodness is pretty hard to beat.

Bagman67 said:
swarfrat said:

Thanks guys! I know, it's gotten 2nd place a few times - I really appreciate the votes! And I gave it a year off - had some craziness in my life - moving, a death in the family, the usual stuff. But I figure it's worth another shot, in it's current setup - I'm going to try a new wiring setup in it fairly soon. And as I've always said, it doesn't matter if I win or lose here, it still wins every time i play it!

Some other great entries also - it'll be hard to stay subjective!

sduck said:
Bagman67 said:
swarfrat said:

Thanks guys! I know, it's gotten 2nd place a few times - I really appreciate the votes! And I gave it a year off - had some craziness in my life - moving, a death in the family, the usual stuff. But I figure it's worth another shot, in it's current setup - I'm going to try a new wiring setup in it fairly soon. And as I've always said, it doesn't matter if I win or lose here, it still wins every time i play it!

Some other great entries also - it'll be hard to stay subjective!

I thought I had a chance this month... and then you submitted that guitar :icon_biggrin: .

Back