jack location options for Flying V?

I haven't contacted Warmoth yet, but does anyone know the options available for the jack location on the V body?

will they drill the side jack hole on the outer side of the bottom horn, instead of the inside?

I'm one of those freaks that likes to play my Flying V's sitting down; I usually put the "crotch" of the V on my left leg, so a jack located on the inside horn would be a no-go.

thanks
:headbang1:

rats...they can't put the jack hole there.  it has to go on the inner side of the horn because of the design of their control cavity.
:icon_scratch: :tard: :dontknow:  oh well.....I guess a cable with right-angled plug would be okay.  :toothy10:

I wish they had a Jackson option putting it on inside of the body side horn with a strat recessed jack.  Go look at a Rhoads V if you want to know what I'm talking about.

thumb55 said:
I wish they had a Jackson option putting it on inside of the body side horn with a strat recessed jack.  Go look at a Rhoads V if you want to know what I'm talking about.

That's the plan I'm using for mine.  It can't be that hard to DIY...  :dontknow:

Back