It's here!

Nice!

Have you decided how you are going to wire it?  Are you going to wire the three pickups like a Strat, or like a Tele plus 1 pickup?  (I am trying to decide how to wire my tele).

I actually have wired it.

I am all done, but I need to take pictures still.  I have been too busy lately!  But I should get to it this weekend, then I'll post 'em!  :blob7:

I wired it with just a master volume and master tone.  I had all kinds of ideas, some involving drilling a third hole in the control plate, then I thought about what I really use, and decided that that would be the best choice . . . and it's nice and easy to wire  :icon_biggrin:

ByteFrenzy said:
The pink sticker comes off with the protective film. Yes, there's a protective film on the pickguard. I don't remember what it was, but I once discovered that on some electronic gadget that I owned there was a strip of chrome covered by a protective film. I only saw that as I was removing the batteries to throw it away when it died after years of use...
A friend's dad got a used Ibanez, and gave me his old acoustic. It was apparently pretty old. It still had the protective film on the pickguars

-FenderMan- said:
I personally am not a big fan of teles but that still looks nice :rock-on:

You're name is FenderMan but you don't like teles? someone tell me what's wrong with this picture...

Nice tele!!!

Max said:
Teles are the original Fenders! You need to like them. It's what's right.

I like Strats.  Oh, and I like my Tele and this black Tele, and DangerousR6's Teles, but not Teles in general.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Max said:

I like Strats.  Oh, and I like my Tele and this black Tele, and DangerousR6's Teles, but not Teles in general.   :icon_biggrin:
Hopefully you will like a butterscotch one eventually  :laughing7: Your name also isn't Fenderman

Max said:
DocNrock said:
Max said:

I like Strats.  Oh, and I like my Tele and this black Tele, and DangerousR6's Teles, but not Teles in general.   :icon_biggrin:
Hopefully you will like a butterscotch one eventually  :laughing7: Your name also isn't Fenderman

You are correct, Maxamillion.  Before I got into Warmoth, I hated Teles.  Now I discovered with the right pickups, they're not bad.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Max said:
DocNrock said:
Max said:

You are correct, Maxamillion.  Before I got into Warmoth, I hated Teles.  Now I discovered with the right pickups, they're not bad.   :icon_biggrin:
To be honest, I had to grow into teles. Tonar's and CB's teles converted me. Especially CB's walnut hollow telecaster.

The NEW Black!  Very clean looking...I've got a walnut Tele (body and neck) in production right now and can't wait. Learned alot from everyone  here, taking it in for quite a while, trying to figure out...what 'not' to do.....Thanks  you all for that. I'm sure you all know the feeling. Not fat though ?...maybe some day. :glasses10:

I stared at that picture for a clean 5 minutes exclaiming, "Holy Shit! fudging Awesome! Super Sexy! Oh My God! Hells Yea!"

Awesome, man!

Back