It's finally done! Strat with decoupaged sheet music!

Wow, I really like this. Only thing that bothers me is that you didn't wipe the fingerprints off the scratch plate before you shot the photos. That sheet music all over it like that is totally kick ass.
MULLY

That's super neato!

Mondo creative, and very well executed!

I wish I had half of your creative ideas.

:headbang1: :rock-on: :cool01: :eek:ccasion14:

That is really cool!

ok, now spill on the decoupage technique!  How'd ya do it?

Absolutely one of the coolest guitars I have ever seen!  I'm glad you mixed it up with the headstock, completely sells it!

I have a few old guitar bodies lying around here. I may give this a try using newspapers, Japanese newspapers of course.
MULLY
the sheet music looks bad ass though

Wow, um bump, for some reason I forgot about this topic, but here I am again!

mayfly said:
That is really cool!

ok, now spill on the decoupage technique!  How'd ya do it?

there's this stuff called Mod-Podge I used that stuff...if you still wanna know how I did it.

anyways, about a year or so after completion, still sounds great! I have to rewire now, a wire from the volume pot to the jack decided to pop off..but other then that one of the best investments I've ever made!

I was not even a forum member when this post started...

I love that body and that is a very cool and original concept.  I have done decoupage before; just not on a guitar. 
That sets some other concepts in motion.  I have an old Jap Strat body that I just might use as an experiment.
Great build and thanks for your info.
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

Black Dog said:
I was not even a forum member when this post started...

I love that body and that is a very cool and original concept.  I have done decoupage before; just not on a guitar. 
That sets some other concepts in motion.  I have an old Jap Strat body that I just might use as an experiment.
Great build and thanks for your info.
:kewlpics: :rock-on:
Me too, I have an old Jackson that's just a plain old boring red. And I'm gonna strip it and do something special to it... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks guys! Glad you like the ideas! If you have any more questions just let me know :toothy12:

I'm working on another couple of bodies at the moment, when I get them done I'll post em!

One will be booze related...

Wicked idea. The aged sheet music looks awesome. Not a huge fan of the headstock. I would have gone with a fender one, and then put an aged sheet music veneer on top. Still a pretty awesome build
:party07:

Nice! That is a very audacious guitar, the result is perfect, love it :headbang:

Back