It's been a while but I'm back

Mullyman! Bewared! Put your dogs on alert state, I'm going get this neck to me!
As robbers says in Rio de Janeiro "you lost it, playboy!"

Yeah, man, the Japanese have a way of describing something like this and the direct translation is "It makes me sick to my stomach" meaning that the quilting is so thick that it looks like rolling water which in turn would make you sick to your stomach. So, it's meant in a good way. So "Kimochi warui" is what I have to say about this neck.
MULLY
appreciate all the positive feedback

Great guitar.  Incredible woods, but I'm not sure if I'm liking the white pick guard. I dont know what would work better though. Tortoise maybe?

jimh said:
Great guitar.  Incredible woods, but I'm not sure if I'm liking the white pick guard. I dont know what would work better though. Tortoise maybe?

Clear. Show off that top.

To each his own, guys. To each his own. Tortoise on cherryburst wouldn't do it for me. Pearl would be nice. Nah, the image in my mind of a Tele has that plain, white, 3-ply scratch plate. Had to be done that way.
MULLY

mullyman said:
To each his own, guys. To each his own. Tortoise on cherryburst wouldn't do it for me. Pearl would be nice. Nah, the image in my mind of a Tele has that plain, white, 3-ply scratch plate. Had to be done that way.
MULLY

Agreed. A Tele with a white PG is a winning combination pretty much all the time.

Awesome package. Love the neck, I'm almost gealous, and that right there is a strong statement considering the 3A necks I received from Warmoth!!!!  :headbang:

Back