Its Arrived!!!

fibredrive

slightly under 1 month of waiting, my beautiful first warmoth build has arrived! Surprise for me as she was slated for delivery tomorrow only. Got it 1 day in advance, and the nice folks at UPS agreed to deliver the beauties to my office instead!! yeah, couldn't wait till i got home. can't concentrate in the office now. haha.

Body is a showcase white korina in tobacco burst with natural masked binding. Bought honduras mahogany tapered pickup rings to go with it and PRS tremonti pickups. Hardware gotoh TOM/ST, studs installed by warmoth. the actual product came out alot nicer than what they showed in the showcase pics. its simply, to me, the nicest looking LP ever.  :headbang1:

showcase Neck is a mahogany / ebony (love the grains on it) finished in clear satin, graphite nut, planet waves tuners, 6105 frets. it came out better than i imagined. thumbs up to warmoth!  :rock-on: finish is smooth and feels great!

can't wait to put it all together and plug it in. pics will be up soon! so excited thought i'd just share my joy with you all first!!  :toothy10:

here she is!! heh.

p1000527wv4.jpg

p1000529za6.jpg

ebony neck

p1000537rd1.jpg

Bee-yootiful  :icon_thumright:

Sweet figuring on that ebony board too!  I thought it was something like Macassar Ebony, or Bocote or something.  Good catch!

thanks! will definitely post it up when its complete. hope to get it done this weekend. waiting on my pickup rings now...! :)

fibredrive said:
thanks! will definitely post it up when its complete. hope to get it done this weekend. waiting on my pickup rings now...! :)

Looks great without it! :toothy10:

Wow, that's one beautiful LP!  :headbang:  My Gibson has a Mahogany/ebony neck as well. The figuring on the ebony isn't as sweet yours though,  I hope you love the feel as much as I do!

yeah the ebony was a good catch for me. i was searching the showcase pieces for a bit and spotted this. when i saw the figuring i thought it was macassar too. and all for only $209.  :headbang1:

every time I see  a Warmoth LP I think "man these sure are better made, nicer looking guitars than Gibson". Every one of them.

Brian

couldn't agree more. i sold off a gibson bfg to fund this warmoth. not an ounce of regret. workmanship is immaculate. it arrived without a scratch. simply amazing.

congrats! on what looks like a beautiful guitar!

I love the grain on the body & natural binding!  I have never seen that much detailed grain on an ebony fret board....

very cool.....

Back