iPad 2/GarageBand Review

I want the Macbook pro with the Thunderbolt I/O. Zero latency they say...

I'm thinking of getting the irig thingy to use with the Free Amplitube download APP that I dumped onto my ipad.  The demo's do sound quite convincing.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I'm thinking of getting the irig thingy to use with the Free Amplitube download APP that I dumped onto my ipad.  The demo's do sound quite convincing.

I have been loving the apli-tube.  It lets me play right along with songs on my iPAD.  Tones is very good too...thru headphones.

I was wondering what input method everyone was using for their guitars.  I have an iRig but I know there is another unit that uses a battery.  The iRig works well with amplitube.

Any comments would be welcome.

I use an Apogee duet. The Apogee ONE is nice and has it's own condenser microphone.

Digitech also has an app to use with their new pedalboard unit, the IPB-Nexus.  It's pretty straightforward & easy to use. 
You can use it withouth the pedal board hardware.

As far as interfaces, I'm toggling between the iRig by IK Multimedia, or the Peavy Amp-Kit Link.

My concern is that the iRig will only work with Amplitube.

I want to be able to use the one interface with all applications.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Digitech also has an app to use with their new pedalboard unit, the IPB-Nexus.  It's pretty straightforward & easy to use. 

As far as interfaces, I'm toggling between the iRig by IK Multimedia, or the Peavy Amp-Kit Link.

iRig will work with Garageband, and I'm pretty sure any application that uses the microphone input

jackthehack said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:

iRig will work with Garageband, and I'm pretty sure any application that uses the microphone input

Thank you kind sir.

Back